More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nosmel Nosmel

Who will you be?

Ben, 25 year old stoner

You wake up and try unsuccessfully to roll over only to find you're tethered by something to your waist.

You smile remembering the night before and toss your blanket aside revealing the chubby naked slut still firmly strapped down with your dick in her mouth.

"Good morning, piss piggy!" You say cheerfully. A muffled grunt is all you get in reply. She probably had a name, but you didn't ask, and surely wouldn't remember if you did. You usually find a new piss piggy every night just hanging around a men's room. Offer all you can drink piss all night and a shot or two of cum and suddenly the idea of being strapped to a cock all night sounds like an okay deal to them.

"mmmmrr hhrrmmm rrrrmmmrr" the piss piggy says, her rolls jiggling as she bounces with frustration.

"What was that?" You say coyly, knowing you would never understand or care, just enjoying the vibration down your cock from her complaints.

"mmm!! MMrrrr MMMMM RRRRRR!" She says even more enthusiastically, causing your dick to begin to stiffen.

"One more time? I think I almost got it.."

"mmm.. MRRR..."*Glikkkk* *kaff kaff*

You sigh contentedly as you begin to unleash the contents of your bladder into her gullet mid sentence. You laugh softly to yourself as she begins panicking and trying to keep up with your constant flow while up from the surprise.

After a few seconds she has a good handle on it and begins a steady rhythm of *gluk.... gluk......gluk...* for well over a minute while you piss down her throat.

As you finally slow your stream you look down to see piss piggy's eyes rolled back already. This whore probably had a high tolerance, but you really had to go. She'll be out of it for a while.

You push her body to the edge of the bed and unstrap her from your crotch, sending her tumbling to the floor. The remaining contents of her mouth and throat ejected into a puddle on the hardwood floor.

"weee I'm freeeee...." she says dreamily before passing out face first into puddle of piss on the ground, her big ass hanging naked in the air.

You push the hair around on the ground to make sure it sops up at much as possible before determining your next move.

You're horny now. Piss piggy is right there and you owe her a dose. You can do whatever crazy you can think of to give it to her, but shes down for the count and won't even notice if you drag her outside and go find a better whore to feed.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)