More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by malroth00 malroth00

Who gets cursed?

Belle (Beauty and the Beast)

Belle looked in wonder, her sad last second confession of love for the dying cursed youth changed into a monster by the whims of the fey had somehow created a miracle. Before her eyes the misshapen hairy beast was turning back into a human form and the gloomy dilapidated castle was undergoing a similar transformation back to it's original artistic beauty. From inside Belle could hear the shouts of delight as the various servants of the castle also recovered their states as swirls of colorful magic burst into fireworks in the sky. It was a vision of wonder and hope, yet all too short lived. The swirls of colorful magic gave way to cold sickly looking green flames and out stepped an impossibly tall and thin woman in a long black dress. Sharp slanted eyes and impossibly tall cheekbones highlighted what was already obvious from her unnatural green skin, this woman wasn't human.

She strode confidently and looked upon Belle and the Prince with scorn. "And so my fun was ruined at the last possible second, How dreadfully droll. Yet let it not be said that Malificent is not a faerie of her word. Bravo my dear prince Bravo, somehow you have indeed overcome the challenge I previously had set before you and so I declare YOUR curse to be ended, however...."

Malificent turns to face Belle who is backing up in fear at the unexpected guest. "Some little trollup here has spurned the advances of my adorable Grandson, mortal though he may be. Throwing him off the cliff so ignobally to add insult to injury. I do believe it is time someone taught you the proper place for those of lower birth."

More cold flames erupt from Malificent's staff and envelop the village girl, leaving her apparently unharmed but flowing into her to change something...

Belle shuddered as the dark faerie's voice echoed in her mind;

"You who rises above her station shall in, her place be bound. Will and Soul a to all till eternal rest is found"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)