More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by derheld777 derheld777

Who will you follow?

Bellatrix vi Nemesillia, youngest daughter to a noble household

Bellatrix vi Nemesillia, that’s me. I’m the youngest daughter of one of the greatest noble households in the entire Rubenscale kingdom. Only the royal family and maybe, but just maybe those peasants of the Morngarm family can rival my family.

This being the Rubenscale kingdom, we got this position not just based on our financial power or our military achievements, even though we have plenty. Not even our connection to the royal family is the reason for it. In this world, everything depends on smell, and the stronger and stinkier your smell is, the higher your standing. Stink rules everything. And of course, our family has one of the strongest. It’s why we are the strongest noble household in our kingdom.

I am the youngest daughter and will one day inherit the title of Duchess Vi Nemesillia from my mother, as well as almost all our family capital and businesses. In our kingdom, everything is decided by smell, even inheritance. So the one to inherit the title of Duchess must not only have body and brains to fill the position, but most importantly, a greater stink than her siblings. Great for me, because I outclass them all on every level.

Being just short of 20 years, I am I the prime of my youth and have a body many would die for, tall and incredibly sexy. My silky, crimson red hair flows almost to my feet and frames an angelic face that could turn men to stone, make women weep and turn eunuchs into stallions. I have large, perfectly shaped breasts that sit proudly on my chest without a hint of sag, a slender body that seems soft, but hides great strength beneath it, and childbearing hips. My slender, yet strong legs go on for miles and lead up towards a booty that is more than just a little juicy. But my best features are for sure my genitals and, of course, my stink.

Yes, stink, as calling it smell or odor does not do me justice at all. My armpits are always sweaty and emit a rancid body odor that is visible as a brown cloud of miasma. Similarly, my feet are dripping with sweat and smell of rotten cheese and hot vinegar, with an underlying odor of rotten carcasses, which I am especially proud of and regularly try to make stronger by bathing them in herbal mixtures and other disgustingly rancid substances. I love to trap them in heavy duty leather or latex boots for days on end, and when I finally free them, I often times get very horny with excitement and smelling the new heights of my foot stench usually causes me to have multiple orgasms and masturbate for hours. At some point, I was even approached by a merchant who wanted to make my foot stench into a perfume. I declined of course, as I should be the one to decide who gets to smell the wonderful miasma that surrounds my pretty feet in a cloud of green haze – that is, unless I some of my foot slaves to smell it for my amusement.

Should someone get close to my full, blood red lips, they will get a dose of my breath, which I keep stinking of rotten meat with potions, as I love the contrast of my flawless, pearly white, pointed teeth and the stench of rotting, decaying meat. I love to shock others by smiling at them, showing off my flawless teeth and then giving them a full blast of rot and decay. Similarly, my hair is flawless as well, soft as silk and beautiful, but the color I use to get the deep crimson I adore for my hair conveniently makes it smell disgusting as well. It has the sickly-sweet odor of rotting fruit, only hundreds of times stronger and combined with the biting smell of ammonia, as one of the main ingredients for it is urine, and not just any ordinary urine, but highly concentrated centaur piss from centaurs that are especially bred to have the most disgustingly strong smelling piss. It combines wonderfully with the sweaty smell of my pits into a musky, sickly-sweet stench that makes those who smell it weak in the knees, be it weak of arousal or weak due to lightheadedness, and often times both. I love these moments of seeing those commoners sink to the ground in front of me, as it grants me a prime opportunity to bring out my strongest weapon of stink, my cock.

Hidden beneath my dress lies a weapon of mass destruction – and a weapon of ass destruction as well. Stuck to my crotch is a humongous cock, thick as my fist and longer than my forearm. When I was sixteen, it measured just under thirty centimeters from crotch to tip and was about seven centimeters thick on average, which was good, but still nothing special in the kingdom. But since then, I have spent quite a lot of effort and gold to acquire a variety of potions to make it into a better fit for my tastes. By this point, it is over fifty centimeters long, closing in on sixty, and more than ten centimeters thick. I hope that with the new batch of potions that is supposed to arrive today, I can grow it to over sixty centimeters long and twelve centimeters thick, a truly massive monster of lust and destruction for all the common nobles to envy and lust after.

The potions gave it a monstrous look as well, dark black and leathery, with vicious bumps going up from about a third of the massive shaft to almost the top, a gigantic knot in the first third of it that expands to more than twenty centimeters and stays hard for half an hour to ensure either impregnation or more frequently complete destruction of the poor hole that came into my sight, and a large amount of foreskin to hide away the flared tip. My urethra is wide enough for three of your fingers or a small cock, and I enjoy the sweet of having my sissy slaves fuck it with their small dickletts and cum into my shaft before ass them for hours. Beneath it are two balls the size of cantaloupes, filled to the brim with rancid sperm that stinks to high heavens and sticks to anything it touches, almost impossible to remove once dried up, and even if removed in time, the stench will linger for days. I love jerking off in the streets when going for strolls alone at night, marking buildings, trees and in some cases people’s belongings with my wonderfully strong cum.

My pussy is very flexible, tight as a little girl’s but stretches easily and pleasurably. Despite having a cock, I still have a clit, and it is walnut sized and very sensitive. I can cum from feeling my clothing rub over it, and I am also a huge squirter. My pussy juice is sticky and viscous and smells sweet and syrupy, but with a strong fishy aftertaste. Anyone that has tasted my pussy juice has become addicted to its taste, even though it regularly made people vomit. I have wondered how licking my pussy tastes and feels for a long time and have ordered many slaves to try and show or explain it to me, but it always felt lacking, as the servants fell in half disgusted, half orgasmic spasms and all I tasted on their tongues was a watered down taste of my pussy juice and pussy cheese. Yet I greatly enjoy smelling and eating it, and like to scrape a load off the insides of my pussy and then lick it off my fingers. The insides of my pleasure tunnel are sticky with cum, as I have last cleaned it when I was six, and started to have servants cum inside me regularly for years now, something my mother highly encouraged me to do. It smells wonderful, the rotting cum and the fishy-sweet pussy discharge mix into a disgusting concoction of stink. Plus my mother has taught me how to fart with my pussy to willingly let out the rancid odor inside my deliciously rotten pussy.

Similarly, my cock hides an equally strong, if not stronger smell beneath my long, leathery foreskin, in the form of an extremely rancid, rotten dickcheese. It started as yellow and sticky, but has long evolved into a heavy, multi-colored goo with chunks of rotten flesh, partially digested food and shit trapped inside of it. Another potion has turned it into a viscous goo with a wonderful texture, one that I love to chew on and jealously guard against others. I like to reward servants who did exceptionally well with a mouthful of my dickcheese, which has caused many fights between them. Once I tried to measure the amount of dickcheese I make in a day, but couldn’t bear to scrape it all off, so I only know it’s a lot. Contrary to what you may think, most of it is not older than a month, as I like to both eat it and smear on surfaces all around the city, in secret, as I planned to lay low until my adult ceremony and only then reveal my true stinky self to the kingdom.

But know that I have in fact knocked my servants out with its wonderfully disgusting smell, and I’m talking about servants that are used to my wonderful aromas, the rancid body odor of my armpits, my feet that smell of rotten cheese, hot vinegar and rotten carcasses, my breath of rotten meat, the sickly-sweet smell of centaur piss and rotting fruit from my mane of hair, the fishy pussy discharge and the musky smell of my cum that I love to blast everywhere. Combine that with my insanely strong and disgusting dickcheese, and it makes for a truly obnoxious stink that can knock even the most seasoned stink connoisseur off their asses and send them into a stink fueled cum fury. I love it.

And now that you know everything about me, would you like to smell my feet or lick my wonderfully fishy pussy? I promise you’ll like it, and if you impress me, I’ll even suck your cock for you and allow you to give me your cum. I’m hungry…

How does my day start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)