More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NathanX NathanX

Where are you at? College? Your part-time job? Home?

Being debriefed by your CIA Handler (Part-time Spy)

"... and the Attorney General assures me that Suarez is going to be put away for a long time."

"Great," you say, without much enthusiasm, as you pick at the food in front of you. Across from you, Diana Morland, your CIA handler, gives you a severe look.

"John, you just helped put away a major human trafficker. A modern day slaver. You should be proud of yourself."

"Proud?" You laugh bitterly, ignoring the looks you're getting from the other people at the restaurant, just outside your campus. "I had to pretend I was one of his cattle. The way he looked at me, the way his men looked at me..." You shudder. You hate changing into a girl, but it's a talent that the CIA found useful enough in its line of work for it to hire you, in exchange for using its resources to help you find a cure for your... condition. You certainly hadn't had much luck on your own, so when Diana had recruited you, you'd leapt at the chance. Still, if you'd know that you'd ever be placed in a situation like that... sure, the CIA gave you to help dampen your libido in your female form, but in the last mission that almost hadn't been enough.

Diana cups your hand in both of hers. "You know I won't let anything happen to you on my watch. I called for a retrieval as soon as you got the evidence."

"You don't know what it's like," you mutter, turning away.

"Maybe I don't," she says. "But I do know that because you've cooperated with us, you're one step closer to solving your... condition."

You look up sharply. "You have a new lead?"

"Not on the gypsy," she says, "But there's someone in town who may know something about the kind of magic she used. I can set an appointment, if you're interested." Diana pauses. "We just need you to do a tiny job for us, while you're at it."

Get the address or decline?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)