More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DT-1010 DT-1010

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Beginning of a Kunoichi Harem

Naruto woke up in his apartment, feeling equal parts giddy and exhausted. The teen rubbed his eyes tiredly as he slowly regained his bearings. Rays of sunshine slipped through his window, and gently caressed his skin.

Yesterday had been fun. Seriously, combining the pendant and book was one of the best ideas he'd ever had, and both items were lying right next to him on the nightstand. Naruto didn't dare let them out of his sight. By changing Sakura's gift to a rather original joke, if he might say so himself, he'd eliminated the first witness. Sakura no longer thought of the pendant as her own gift, which automatically meant that neither Tsunade did. After all, the hokage also believed the powerful artifact to be rightfully his.

Just to be sure, Naruto had written in the book that no one knew the existence of these powerful artifacts, with him as the sole exception. Knowing his perverted teacher, Jiraya might ask for him to return the book out of a whim. He didn't want to make granny Tsunade suspicious either. No one was allowed to be aware of the book or pendant except him.

Naruto let out a relieved sigh, moving a bit to the left so he could lie in a more comfortable manner. He didn't feel like getting up yet. Besides, he could use this moment to brainstorm a bit. Try to formulate a good plan of approach, now that he had such a powerful tool as this.

Aside from covering his tracks, the blonde ninja had done some experimenting so to say, in order to get a better grasp on the book's power. He wasn't a complete idiot; many of his friends would doubt that statement, but there were functional brains in that thick skull of his, thank you very much.

One of the first things he'd learned, in fact, was that the book could practically do anything. He'd changed the color of the sky to green, and no one had even noticed something wrong about that. The villagers and ninja of Konoha had gone about their business like usual, all the while the sky was colored a light green that made Naruto's head spin. He'd even asked someone about it, only to get a weird look in return.

The experience was quite embarrassing, but useful nonetheless. And of course he had reversed his alteration to reality. The blue sky outside was proof of that.

Which brought him to his second discovery. He was able to nullify any change he made, as long as he either erased or scribbled all over the sentence. In the first scenario, he'd used a pencil and a simple eraser, which did the job. As for the second scenario, turned out that the inky mess would simply disappear on its own, leaving room behind for the user. A useful trick for sure. Not that this was an issue; there were always blank pages the further he looked, as if by magic. This probably meant that the amount of stuff he could write was literally unlimited.

Other than that, the book didn't really have any rules whatsoever. But that didn't stop him from making a few of his own. Naruto wrote on one of the first pages that only he could use the book of reality. If he lost the book somehow, it would only be a matter of finding it, rather than worry that someone would use it. To anyone else, the book didn't have a title whatsoever, and the pages were blank. Kind of like a genjutsu. It took a while for him to come up with the idea, but it would pay off in the long run.

It was difficult to say whether or not the book came with risks. Truth be told, he hadn't really done much with it so far. Aside from experiments, the book had been a great tool for pulling off pranks, and no one could pull of legendary pranks like the master; Naruto himself. Painting the Hokage monument to make their faces look silly was one of such jokes he’d pulled off back in the day, but it had taken a hefty amount of time to prepare. With the book, however, things like that became child’s play. Jokes like making a bird poop on someone, or have a bucket of water fall on someone, or causing someone to constantly fart.

The last one was particularly evil, even he'd admit.

Still, aside from the poor sod suffering a stomachache all the time, which Naruto quickly remedied, there hadn't been any serious changes; things he actually wanted. There was nothing he couldn't do after all.

Hell, Naruto could become hokage! All it would take is a pen and a few words. Except... did he really want that?

His dream was to become the leader of the village, but using a relic that could literally change reality itself felt like cheating, to be honest. And would it feel like a victory? Naruto wasn't sure. The book could make him really powerful, with the abilities to become hokage, and he'd rather to that if he was going to achieve this goal of his. Best not to overindulge with this artifact that could change reality on a whim.

Then again, being hokage wasn't the only deam he had.

Naruto hummed as he crossed his arms, recalling a particular fantasy of his; one that was a product of his teenage mind. Like many other boys his age, Naruto was interested in relationships and exploring sex. Hard not to, when both of your teachers are major perverts. One of them read porn all the time, whereas the other was the one who wrote said porn; role models of the year.

And then there were his own adventures. The Sexy Jutsu had come out thin air; it took dozens of magazines and concealed trips to the hot springs to develop that technique.

The idea was simple; use the book of reality, as well as the pendant of power, to create a kunoichi harem.

Naruto had always wondered what it would be like to have a harem of strong women, who were completely devoted to him. After so many years of loneliness, the blonde ninja wanted to be surrounded with loyal, sexy girls who'd do anything for him. Naturally, ero-sennin's smutty literature was a source of inspiration, and Naruto had fantasized a lot about this during his training trip. And not just sexy women. No, if he was going to have a harem, then it would be one filled with sexy kunoichi, who were the elite of the elite!

"Or, I could do something useful instead. You know; use the book for good deeds." He mumbled after a moment of reflection.

Come to think of it, he was being a bit selfish with the book. There was so much he could accomplish, improving the lives of others instead. Well, he could do both right? To balance his own desires and duty to help people. He could improve relations with the other villages. Help some of his fellow leaf ninja with their training by giving them a boost. Or even make the Akatsuki go away and--

Naruto jumped up, eyes wide in excitement. "That's it!"

He could combine his fantasy with this good deed! The Akatsuki were a menace to everyone; especially jinchuriki, but also their respective villages, since those mercenaries felt no remorse attacking innocents. What happened to Gaara and the Hidden Sand was a perfect example. And if the Akatsuki just happened to become Naruto's base for a harem, then who could criticize him for it?

Naruto wasted no time as he grabbed the book, opened it and began writing.

"The Akatsuki that hunts down jinchuriki will cease to exist. All their members split up, and find their own paths. Instead, a new Akatsuki will be created. This group is made out the female members of the former Akatsuki, and are completely loyal to Naruto Uzumaki. They love him unconditionally, and will do anything to make him happy." Naruto grinned as he kept going. This was going to be a blast! "Additionally, the new Akatsuki is formally recognized as a special forces organization by the Hidden Leaf leadership. Naruto Uzumaki is its commanding officer; only he can give them orders, and any candidates he chooses, will be recognized as allied ninja. Any and all former enemies who join the Akatsuki will be pardoned."

If this worked, not only would one of the most dangerous organizations in the world cease its activities, but become his own harem of capable kunoichi instead. On one hand it boosted the reputation and fighting ability of the village. On the other hand, which was far more interesting, this would cause his long held fantasy to come to fruition. A rather sexy one at that.

Either way, Naruto couldn't wait. He made sure to write properly, and carefully put down enough details. Best to make sure the book wouldn't mess up somehow. He didn't want to mess up the world because of a potential harem!

Naruto finished up and waited. Honestly, he wasn't sure about how his wish would be granted. Was it immediate, or would some kind of event happen? Maybe he should have been a bit more specific in that regard.

Before he could open the book again, there was bright flash that nearly blinded the young man. Naruto yelped as the light disappeared as quickly as it had come. He rubbed his eyes slowly. They stung somewhat, but the pain was only temporary.

Besides, his focus was on the woman that stood in the center of his bedroom.

The first distinct feature he noticed was her short, straight blue hair styled in a bun and the origami flower that was clipped on said bun. Its light blue color matched her hair perfectly, and was admittedly a fashionable accessory. Naruto observed her a little closer, marveling at how pretty the woman looked. She seemed to be in her thirties or something, and yet somehow retained a youthful appearance. Lavender eyeshadow had been applied to her amber eyes, once again going perfectly with her general color scheme. Despite her apparent beauty, which could put a lot of girls of his village to shame, the woman didn’t really seem to be the type to smile a lot though; she wore a neutral expression.

Predictably, the mysterious figure wore a familiar cloak around her body, but it was unzipped, however. As such, Naruto saw that she wore a revealing navy blue robe with a large hemline on the front. Her smooth, flat stomach was exposed, just like her arms and the lateral part of her breasts. Speaking of which; this chick had some nice tits. Not too large, not too small. Well, maybe they could be a bit bigger. He preferred them that way. Lastly, she wore a pair of blue pants that also functioned as her shoes, with white high heels.

All in all, Naruto liked what he saw.

“Greetings, master.” She spoke softly; her voice feminine and pleasant to listen to. “My name is Konan, and from this day onward, I will serve you to the best of my abilities. It is an honor to be your servant.”

Obedient from the get-go. He hadn’t expected her to be that way, but he wasn’t going to complain. It made this all the more smoothly.

“Nice to meet you too, Konan. I’m Uzumaki Naruto; the one who will become the next hokage!” Naruto proclaimed cheerfully, pointing a thumb at himself. No reason to be unpolite, after all. “And also the leader of the new Akatsuki. Let’s have lots of fun together!”

The blue-haired beauty smiled. “I look forward to it, master Naruto.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)