More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DT-1010 DT-1010

What's next?

Time to get breakfast with his first recruit

The first thing Naruto did, despite this bombshell of a kunoichi being his literal in all aspects, was surprisingly enough to have breakfast. He wanted to have fun with Konan, make no mistake, but his hunger overruled his still slumbering libido. Last night he hadn’t eaten anything after all; too busy testing the book of reality. So now his stomach protested loudly, demanding sustenance at once – preferably ramen.

Not just because it was his favorite meal, but also because he couldn’t cook at all. Naruto was embarrassed to admit it, but he hadn’t learned how to properly prepare a meal, even when keeping in mind that he’d been living on his own for almost the entirety of his life. It was partially the fault of the villagers though. Back when he was a kid, barely any shopkeeper wanted to sell him their wares, and were it not for kind souls like old man Teuchi, he would have had to scrape whatever food he could find in a person’s trash. And by the time he was old and wise enough to use a kitchen, Naruto was too busy training and going out on missions as a genin to actually learn the necessary skills.

All he could do was warm up prepared stuff in cans, or the very basics of noodle cooking. The latter was made possible by old man Teuchi and big sis Ayame being thoughtful enough to teach him a thing or two. Naruto was eternally grateful to them for their kindness. He wouldn’t be lying if he said that he considered them as some of the few family members he had, like Iruka-sensei and Ero-sennin.

Still, if he was going to have breakfast, then it would be cereal and milk – not spoiled this time around. Having suffered through multiple bad cases of stomachaches due to rotten milk, Naruto was not keen on making a fool of himself again. He’d gone to the market two days ago, and most of the stuff he had in the kitchen cupboard was relatively fresh. That being said, he didn’t know how to prepare anything else than cereal and a hastily-made sandwich, so that would be his menu for the day.

Or at least, it was supposed to be.

When he told Konan of his intentions, she immediately asked him to sit back and relax while she whipped something up. Naruto was too taken aback to protest. Instead, he did as he was told, which was ironic as he was the master, and waited for her at the table. All he had to do was sometimes give directions about where he’d stashed his food. Konan was efficient and diligent, always thanking him for his assistance however small it was, and got to work.

Even better, she’d taken off her Akatsuki cloak, revealing her curvaceous figure in that tight outfit and putting an apron on, which in return gave her a sexy housewife appearance. Naruto approved of what he saw.

Damn, she’s hot. She’s like Anko-sensei and Kurenai-sensei; a sexy, mature kunoichi with all the right curves, but still giving off that cool vibe. I can’t see anything that’s wrong with her figure.

Konan’s exposed back was turned to him as she made him an omelet, allowing him to openly stare at her round butt. His cock twitched both at the sight, and the thought of what he could do with it. Her hips were also nicely shaped. All in all, the blue-haired woman’s figure was nothing to scoff at. Seeing as she appeared to be in the prime of her life, Konan’s body had filled out in all the right places. The only fat on her was stored into her hips, ass and breasts. After all, a kunoichi like her was fit.

“Almost done, Naruto-sama.” The ‘former’ member of the Akatsuki said, drawing his attention away from her body. His eyes met her orange ones, and he could tell she’d caught him looking. Rather than be annoyed, however, she merely smiled gently. “I hope you like omelets. My cooking isn’t anything exceptional, but it should suffice.”

“That’s great, Konan! I’m sure anything you make will taste delicious.” Naruto said with a massive grin on his sunkissed face.

And boy, he wasn’t just saying stuff to be polite! Flavor exploded inside his mouth as he dug in, savoring every bit of food. Turning the sole female member of Akatsuki into his first love was a brilliant decision, if only for this already. There would be no more pre-made crap from the store on his table – that was for sure. Naruto almost forgot Konan was there. He was so focused on eating.

“I’m glad you like it.” The paper angel smiled, also seated at the table now.

She was leaning forward, with her head resting in the palm of her hand. Naruto’s eyes were automatically drawn to her breasts. Those sizeable mounds were also on the table, squeezed tightly within that blue dress. She’d discarded the apron, and her Akatsuki cloak hung on the rack.

Naruto found it increasingly difficult to ignore the beauty of this kunoichi sat in front of him – her obedience too. The woman’s mind was set on being loyal to him, and that meant he could do anything to her. He’d first written this in the book because he wanted a harem full of loving girls; not jealous ones. Also, best to apply such rules, seeing as she was technically a former enemy. Being Akatsuki and all that.

However, the knowledge of those rules, and that the book could alter reality, was beginning to gnaw at him. Naruto could hear an inner voice telling him to just do it; have sex with her. That conniving, sneaky voice was being helped by his raging hormones. He knew what sex was, but had never experienced it. Not even once during his trip with Ero-sennin – as much as the old man had tried to guide him inside a brothel. Granny would have thrown a fit had she heard that one.

“Naruto-sama?” He flinched, suddenly aware of Konan standing so close to him. She gazed at him with worry. “Are you alright?”

“Uh, yeah! Just enjoying the taste. That’s all.” He said.

And trying not to peer at her tits, that is. It didn’t help that she was so close. Close enough to smell even. Funny enough, she smelled like paper and flowers. Quite ironic. Not an unpleasant smell though. Naruto looked into her amber eyes, finding comfort and love. Two things he wasn’t used to. At least not in a woman, who he found very attractive.

There was also recognition to be found.

“Ah, I see.” Konan smirked in a way that caused shivers to travel down his spine. The curvaceous kunoichi rose from her seat, and walked around the table. “It’s still early in the morning, but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind dessert.”

Before he could ask what she meant by that, Konan dropped down to her knees in front of the blonde. She deftly spread his legs without encountering any resistance whatsoever – he was too surprised for that. Naruto watched with wide eyes as she unzipped his pants, and allowed his dick to flop out.

“K-Konan?!”

The blue-haired woman smiled eagerly. “Oh my… I didn’t expect you to be so gifted, Naruto-sama. Just sit back and enjoy. I’ll take good care of you.”

Any words he might have said suddenly died as she began to stroke him. Her hand felt so smooth, despite the fact that she was a warrior by all accounts. Konan gently worked him to an erect state, gazing at his cock with adoration. It didn’t take long for his little kunai to stiffen; aside from the previous stimulation of seeing her round butt, he had never received a handjob from a woman.

“Such a nice thickness. And it’s quite long too.” Konan grinned impishly, staring at his dick. He wouldn’t know. Naruto had never measured himself, nor did he know if he was above average. “Such a big cock, as expected of my master. It needs to be properly serviced, no?”

“What do you– ah!”

Naruto was silenced as she gave the tip of his member a slow lick. Her tongue trailed around the head of his member, before teasing his slit. None of that came close to what she did next though. Konan kissed his erection; soft, full lips leaving featherlight kisses and feeling divine. The more affection she gave, the harder he got.

With a final sultry wink, she opened her mouth and took Naruto’s cock inside.

“Oh, Kami!” Naruto groaned loudly, arching his head back.

This sensation was unlike anything he’d ever felt before! Konan’s mouth was so warm and wet. He allowed her to do what she pleased, and that she did. The Akatsuki member was diligent as she sucked him off, licking his shaft with slow yet sensual movements. Naruto couldn’t prevent his hips from going with the flow. She was just too damn good at this.

He wondered if she’d ever done this before. After all, there was still a lot he didn’t know about his new . Konan seemed confident in her technique though. He groaned softly as she hit his sensitive spots; first carefully seeking them out by prodding with her tongue. Konan hummed all of a sudden, causing wonderful vibrations to increase his pleasure. Her breathing was heavier too, turning him further on. She made these wonderful noises.

Naruto was in a similar spot; his breathing turned heavy and husky. Seeing as he had never had a girlfriend, he’d never done such activities with the opposite sex. Not even when pervy sage had offered to take him to brothels during their trip.

“You’re so good at this, Konan-chan.” He grunted.

The deadly yet sexy kunoichi slowly pulled away, lips caressing his flesh before releasing his cock with an audible ‘pop’. She reached out and grabbed it by the base, refusing to let go. It was still slick and wet from her spit.

“I’m happy to hear that, master. Feel free to call on me whenever you feel like it.” Konan whispered sultrily. She stroked him once more, hand going up and down. The older woman alternated between slow and faster paces, leaving him a moaning mess on his seat. “From now on, I’ll take care of any sexual needs you might have. Just say the word.”

And with that, she resumed blowing the Kyuubi’s jinchuriki. Only this time, she lowered her head farther on his long dick. Naruto hissed in satisfaction as the kunoichi took almost all of him inside her mouth. Her gag reflex kicked in at the last moment, but he didn’t mind; the warm cavern was more than enough. Naruto slowly matched her pace, eagerly fucking her face. Konan stroked the base of his dick simultaneously, increasing the mounting pressure inside his balls. Speaking of which, she fondled them from time to time, rolling their weight in her palm. Smooth fingers danced along his balls in a silky caress.

“I’m almost there, Konan…” He said raspingly.

As if a switch had been turned, Konan bobbed up and down harder with excited fervor. The tip of her nose poked his crotch, inhaling his musky scent. He ran his fingers through her silky blue hair as she licked his sensitive spots. Naruto’s muscles tensed, and his breathing grew shallow. Still, the kunoichi kept blowing as if she was drunk on his cock.

Naruto groaned loudly as he came. A torrent of cum erupted from his shaft; all of it in her mouth. But Konan kept herself lodged onto his cock, and eagerly swallowed every bit of semen he expelled. The gooey, white stuff trickled down her throat and into her belly.

“Ah… Amazing.” Whatever tension he felt earlier, it was gone now. Naruto slumped back in his chair with a content grin.

Konan smiled, wiping a drop of cum from her lips with a finger, and sucked tenderly on said digit. Not a single bit of cum was wasted. He looked down at her, feeling a pleasant shiver run down his spine as her lustful, amber eyes met his.

“You have an exquisite taste, Naruto-sama.” She rose up from her kneeling position, moving forward so that her mouth was next to his ear. Her words were spoken like a whisper. “I hope to taste you again, real soon.”

Oh, hell yeah! Naruto mentally bumped his fists. This was the best choice he’d ever made! Now he was going to have mindblowing sex, and–

Knock. Knock.

“Uzumaki Naruto! Your presence is requested at the hokage tower. Please come as soon as possible, and bring your recruit with you.” An ANBU announced from outside.

Goddammit…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)