More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El_Boomo El_Boomo

Begin the story?

Begin

I was 18 when i met Tara. I wasn't one of the 'popular' kids at school, but I wasnt a nerd either. I had been a chubby child until recently, and had started to workout a little to help tone up. I still couldn't be described as muscular or athletic, but wasn't bad looking in any way.

It was the summer, and I was on a summer camp when I met her. She was cute, again not the slim athletic type, but attractive none the less. She had an apple shaded body, with small B cup breasts and a flat stomach leading to wide hips and a large, round but very firm ass.

I didn't notice her all that much to begin with. My eyes were firmly on Claire, who I'd liked for a while but never quite had the courage to go beyond the friendly playfights we would have. Over the course of the week I'd gotten braver with her, copping several good gropes of her ass and breasts, but wasn't brave enough for more yet. She was shorter and stockier than Tara, but was gorgeous none the less and had amazing D cups.

Unknown to me though, Claire and Tara had talked about me. Tara had thought we were a couple and Claire had not only put her right, but encouraged her to make a move. I was about to really notice her.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)