More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by El_Boomo El_Boomo

What happens?

Beach trip

The penultimate day of the camp was a trip to a seaside resort. It wasn't exactly the weather for sunbathing, so I had my hopes of getting my hands on a bikini clad Claire dashed before they were even fully formed.

Instead, a group of us just wandered around the shops of the seaside town and ended up sat on the pier eating chips. Among them was Tara and her friend Gemma.

Gemma was quite plain looking, and dressed quite conservatively. I did notice the hint of a very shapely ass in her jeans and some impressive breasts up top, but couldn't decide if I was imagining it after a week without release.

I was snapped out of his daydream but the sudden sound of Taras voice.

"I want to catch crabs"

"No you dont, they itch" I replied without thinking.

"How would you know big boy?" Claire replied, jabbing me in the ribs.

"How do you know he's big?" Tara said, and I noticed she was staring at me as she asked. It was the first time I really saw how cute she was, and how intense her brown eyes were as she stared into mine.

I felt my cock starting to harden as I imagined her staring at me like that whilst slowing taking me into her mouth.

Does she notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)