More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by taloniv taloniv

Where do I run to?

Beg Weston for help (low rank guard)

"Weston! Please!" I plead as I run over to him and put my love between me and danger. "Why are you doing this?" I plead with him again as he just stares at me with a gaping mouth and says nothing. The man walks over and shoves Weston out of the way and before I can react the back of his hand connects with my face hard sending me off of my feat and to the ground.

My head is ringing and my cheek is burning from pain as I feel strong hands push me down onto my back. I finally open my eyes to see the man's placid cock inches from my face. I react and attempt to recoil, but a flash of metal darting towards my neck makes me freeze.

"You're going to pay for this." he says gesturing towards his nose. "Now suck like a good little whore and maybe I won't shove this into your ass." He says as his other hands grabs my red hair and guides me back towards his cock.

I reluctantly open my mouth and accept his flaccid member between my soft lips. "That's a good girl." I hear him say as he guides my head to bob around his slowly hardening cock. My tongue instinctively dances around the intrusion forcing me to taste what seems to be a rarely cleaned member.

I hear the sword move and feel the cold metal against my chest making me shiver a little from the touch and out of fear. I feel it start to pull down on my top between my breasts and before I can react he flicks it and I hear the fabric tear away. I feel the cool evening breeze on my now exposed chest as he moves his hands from my head and starts to massage and kneed my young breasts.

"You have a perky little rack don't you?" He says as his study fat fingers play and flick my now hard nipples making me wiggle a little, but he moves a leg and pins my arm down to make sure I don't interfere with his fun.

His cock was now fully erect in my mouth by this point and his hips were starting to rock against my face as he started to glide his hard member against my tongue. He would occasionally harshly pinch my nipples making me whimper and moan around his cock.

"Heh, starting to like it eh?" He coldly laughed. "Lets see for sure..." He trailed off and his hands left my chest for a very short reprieve. I feel my dress lift up exposing my lower private areas to the night air. I again try to struggle, but the metal blade is quickly back at my neck.

"Ah ah." Is all he says and I stop protesting and go back to trying to focus on anything other than what is in my future.

His hands return to my private area as he pushes down my undergarments to my thighs exposing my pussy to the world. I feel his fat fingers spread my lips and press inside my most sacred place. The thing I had been saving for the right man, for Weston, was being violated and probed by this horrible man.

"Oh my, very wet indeed. You're practically begging for a man to fuck you." I hear him say. I try to protest, but his hard cock jams into my throat and cuts me off.

"I guess I will have to oblige the young lady." I hear him say as he finally pulls his cock from my mouth. I cough and gasp for air as he easily rolls me over to my knees.

"Plea...!!!" I'm cut off mid protest as he slides his full member inside of me in one smooth motion. My mouth hand open as a rush of pleasure erupts in my body and emotions flood my head making me go blank.

I had just lost my virginity to this creep. He had taken it from me. I was extremely wet giving him easy access to my once virgin hole and to top it off it was feeling amazing. My only experience up until now had been my own fingers and the full feeling this creeps cock was providing me had put me into a state of ecstasy as well as terror at the same time.

This man was already into a steady fucking rhythm, slapping against my bare ass on the side of the moonlit road before I was fully able to register everything and come back to the moment.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I was moaning with every slap as his thick girth stretched my virgin walls and welcomes his intrusion.

"Such a good little whore." I hear behind me. "I think I can train you and sell you off to Goldshire. They are always looking for fresh talent." I hear as he grunts and slaps against me.

I can barely register what he's saying. Was this going to be my fate? To just fuck anyone at their will?

Footsteps kind of bring me back to reality as someone kneels down in front of me. I look up to see a hard cock inches from my face again and I'm confused as I try to think if he had a partner or not.

I hear the man fucking me laugh as I look up more to see Weston looking down at me. He had gotten hard watching this man, the man he should have protected me from, fuck me, his girlfriend.

I attempt to plead with him with my eyes, but his hands goes to the back of my head and pushes me back down to his awaiting member. I again reluctantly open my mouth and accept the intrusion. He was bigger than the thief, and far cleaner, but I simply feel betrayed as I think of how at one pointed I wanted to do this for him to make him happy. My heart sinks as I hear him groan above me as he gets what he wanted in the end without needing to actually care about me.

The two of them get into a smooth rocking motion of alternating the filling of my wholes. The thief taking his time and enjoying my young slick pussy around his fat cock and Weston enjoying my saliva filled mouth grinding my tongue against his long clean shaft.

"Mmm! Mm! MHM!" I moan and whimper under the double on my body as small shots of pleasure shoot through the feelings of depression and betrayal.

"Oh fuck.Fuck fuck!" I hear behind me as the thief takes a more firm grip on my hips and really starts to slam against my ass. My entire body jerks and shakes from his harsh fucking as he jerks and slams into me a couple more times before I feel something warm start to fill my used hole and I realize he had cum inside of me.

"Hehehe. I bet you've never had a man fill you up like that before. I guess I just made you a woman." I hear behind me as he gives my ass a good hard slap as he withdraws and his fat cock slips out of my drenched pussy.

At the sometime Weston pulls away from my mouth and I collapse onto my side in despair. My small hopes that this is over are quickly squashed as I feel Weston's hands roll me over to my back and yank off my undergarments the had been around my thighs leaving me spread eagle on the grass. He moves between my legs and looks me in the eyes as he slides his slick, long cock easily inside of me.

"I want to look at you as I do this." He says as I gasp in surprise at being filled even more than I had been before.

"Don't mind the sloppy seconds? That's dirty kid, hehe." The thief laughs as Weston starts in on me, pinning me to the ground with as his weight is thrown into every thrust, pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of me and making me squirm under him.

I turn my head away, not wanting him to know I'm getting pleasure out of this, but his strong hands forcibly turn my head back and he kisses me hard on the lips forcing his tongue inside my mouth. He doesn't last very long as I feel him drive harder into me and grunt into our kiss as I feel the similar warmth swell deeper inside of my womb.

He breaks his kiss and looks down at me with a satisfied look. "I've always wanted that."

I simply turn my head to the side and ignore him as I wait for him to just let me up. He finally leans back and withdraws his cock and I can feel a mixture of juices drip out of my abused pussy.

"Hehe. I like you kid. You remind me of me years ago." The thief says as Weston stands up and covers himself.

"Really?" Weston replied.

"Yeah. Focus on yourself first. That's the way to get ahead. No one else will help you. Want to learn how to take care of yourself, not rely on dad's money, and get pussy like hers whenever you want?

Weston seemed very interested, but partially conflicted.

"Hey! what is going on over there! A women's voice shouts out as a village soldier, fully clad in plate armor and carrying a lantern started running down the road towards us. The sound of her drawing her sword made it clear to the two men that their time with me was up.

"Ah shit, the village guard. Whelp, we've had our fun, time to go." He says as he grabs Weston's hand and starts to run the other way. "Common kid."

Weston doesn't hesitate and follows the man into the night. The guard arrives and sees me in my state.

"Oh my. Hang on." Her soft voice says as she puts her sword and lantern down and kneels next to me. "You poor thing."

She helps me sit up and get dressed and hands me her tabard to wrap around my chest as I tell her my story and of my ex's betrayal.

"You simply can't count on anyone these days. Well at least out here. That's why I joined the guard. They are like family to me.

"And you trust them?" I ask.

"Oh yes. Completely!" She says. "You get to learn to take care of yourself and you get a family you can truly count on."

"That sounds nice."

"Common, we can talk more. Lets get you warmed up." She says as she guides me back to the village.

We talk for most of the night and she convinces me to join the militia. After a couple years of training I became a fledgling village guard. I'm given some preference on where I can guard and can stick to my hometown or move to the city for further training and join the army.

Do you stay a guard for the village or join the army?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)