More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

How does our story start?

Before landing actually

Patrolling the small cabin of the plane was a blonde stewardess pushing a service cart and giving passengers whatever drinks they requested. As she neared the end of the cabin, the plane's bathroom had a sudden ruckus happening inside it.

Before any other flight attendant could arrive to assist, the blonde was the first to investigate what the problem was. Knocking on the bathroom door, the lock seemingly disengaged - the dial turning from red to green after a barrage of banging - and rushed inside to witness the source of the noise:

A brunette woman whose face was akin to a clown or a mime with a beret to boot, was grabbing hold of her stomach as she sat down on the toilet, being tossed upward by something, which was a stark contrast to the current flow of the airplane which was smooth sailing.

"Ma'am?" At first, the Mime didn't reply as she was bumped into the air again, "Ma'am are you alright?"

Biting down her lower lip as her hands were gripping onto her stomach, the Mime launched herself forward and onto her feet, keeping hold of her torso. As she walked away from the toilet, the flight attendant could see that she managed to have the rear of her skintight pants to be ripped and underwear visible.

Just before the stewardess could apologize, the Mime turned around and pointed at the toilet before collapsing on the floor. Much to her confusion, the stewardess looked at the toilet, only to be told (through hand gestures) that she ought to sit down, adding to the woman's confusion even more until she reluctantly complied.

Sitting down, nothing felt bizarre, all until her legs were grabbed by... something. Something held the Stewardess down as the woman tried to escape.

At first, it felt like her legs were paralyzed, but then her entire body felt like it was seemingly tied to the toilet as she was soon thrown in the air at a short distance, taken aback when a slimy sensation was felt between her legs and violating the crotch area by tearing her underwear somehow, clearly visible as her skirt suddenly became wet. And yet, the intruder was nowhere to be seen.

The Mime stood up as the Stewardess was demanding to know as to what was happening, but then the latter pulled something from the back of her pants before revealing that it was nothing and held it to her face. Questioning as to what the fuck she was trying to do, the Mime simply gestured to tying something around the Stewardess's head as the latter simply complied by opening her mouth and speaking as if she was gagged.

Collapsing onto the floor as the Stewardess continued to bob up-and-down, the Mime ripped her pants and proceeded to masturbate as the blonde was lifted in the air. Arms stuck in a position as her body swayed back and forth with her arms frozen in a rather cheery position, before tilting forwards with her limbs falling normally.

As the mysterious and invisible entity repeated its cycle, the Mime was increasingly panting silently while her fingers furiously rubbed her cunt. Still on the floor, the Mime had her jaw unhinged as she proceeded to squirt her juices all over the place and the stewardess was gently placed down onto the toilet, head slumping in accordance to the awkward position.

Washing her hands on the sink, the Mime dried them off with jazz hands before positioning the stewardess in a much more comfortable position as her legs were spread by the width of the toilet, and head above the body.

Grabbing something from behind the toilet, it was once again nothing, and with this nothingness, the Mime gestured to her pants a sewing pattern before they were miraculously repaired - good as new.

Exiting the lavatory, the Mime went back to her seat and pretended nothing happened, walking out of the airplane with the stewardess still passed out.

Back to the main story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)