More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Choose a start.

Becky washes off

In her apartment Becky unlaced her knee high leather boots, stepping out of them and immediately shrinking five inches. Then she unzipped her black pleated skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she rolled down her fishnets, exposing her shaping panties.

Moving up Becky started pulling off her piercings. Eyebrow ring, and a tongue ring. All fake, held on by magnets and not pierced through her skin. Then she peeled off her large fake eyelashes, took a wipe and rubbed off her makeup. This revealed the freckled skin and doe eyed, cute face underneath.

Becky pulled off her tank top, exposing her thick, bulk bra. She then looked around. Despite being alone in her house Becky still felt nervous. She stood in her underwear for a moment before pulling down her panties. As they came down her hips widened and her butt expanded. They were shaping panties, designed to contain and life her backside. Without them it drooped down, going from a perfect circle to a heart shape. Her mound of light pubic hair covered her crotch. The carpet did not match the drapes in this case.

Then, having put it off as long as she could, Becky unclipped her bra. Her falsies went with it and her two AA cup tits were exposed. Becky looked down bitterly. Why was she cursed with these minuscule things!

"Come on, grow!" SHe growled, grabbing her little tits and giving them a shake. She still held out hope that her breasts would get bigger, though at 20 years old she knew it was unlikely. The only answer was boob job... but they were so expensive! She couldn't even afford rent, much less cosmetic surgery. Well, the falsies worked well enough... when they were on. But on the rare occasion she had to take them off she was faced with a reminder of her own flaws.

Sighing, Becky headed into the bathroom, turning on the hot water for a shower...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)