More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ihazcookie Ihazcookie

Where to go from here?

Becky comes to visit

The next day came quick, trudging your way through the work day, morning shifts were always the bane of your existence, especially without caffeine. The only thing that lifted your mood out of the gutter was the pleasing tone of a familiar voice calling out to you from behind. Before you could fully turn around you were assaulted with arms around you, Becky with her smiling face giving you a kiss on the cheek.

“What’s up, boo? Didn’t I ever tell you that the green polo doesn’t do you justice?” Becky snickering as she looked down at your work shirt.

Shaking your head a little embarrassed, hating being caught at your retail job by friends and family, but at least it gave you some spending money. “Aren’t you not out for another hour?” You said as you peered over Becky, dressed in business casual, clearly having just come from her own work.

Becky shrugs her shoulders as she speaks up, still hanging on you a little, luckily your manager wasn’t around. “Yeah usually, but things were pretty slow today so I cut out early, thought I would pop in on my way home, excited about tonight.”

You looked over with a concerned look, did you make plans the other night with her while you had been drinking? Becky reading your confused face and spoke up for you. “Your sister Liz messaged me on Facebook, told me you wanted me to come by tonight to meet the family, and can I say FINALLY. I don’t know why you avoid them, they seem pretty cool, it’s not like I care that you still live with them” Becky beaming as she slides in for another kiss on your cheek before releasing you.

Liz...that brat, making plans for you is just like her, and it’s not like you could just deny it, not with Becky this happy about it. “Ah right, I almost forgot about that, it’s been a busy morning. I’m looking forward to it too, babe, you know I just get anxious about that kinda stuff.”

You were at least glad to see that smile, Becky was always such a sweetheart, you’ve crushed on her all through college and you can’t believe she was in your arms like this now. Even though you hate that it came from the mouth of that brat, you’d normally agree that Becky was out of your league, she really was something. You’ve both been taking it slow the last few months, not wanting to rush things and risk the friendship, not even seeing each other naked at this point. Hopefully sometime soon you’d be changing that and...

Becky bops your forehead with her finger when she sees you daydreaming and sticks out her tongue playfully. “It will be fine, I’ve dealt with crazy families before, 22 years of them in fact, I know how it goes. Besides, I’ve met them once before, they weren’t that bad. Now I’ll see you in a couple hours, I hope you’re wearing something nicer than that.” Becky says with a cheeky grin as she walks out of the store.

Later that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)