More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Choose a setting/scenario/story

Becky’s Bare Bottom

“Mom, please,” Becky pleaded. “I’m sorry.”

Becky was shaking, terrified. “Underage drinking,” Becky’s mom said as she pulled into the driveway. “You could be in jail right now, Becky! You’re lucky the officer was nice enough to allow me to pay him to not put you on record. You’re 18 for crying out loud! You should know better!”

“I’m sorry,” Becky said.

“You will be. You cost me a lot of money,” Becky’s mom said walking inside the house. “Wait right there, young lady.”

Becky stopped in the middle of the family room where the sunlight poured in from the big window that looked out onto the streets of the neighborhood. Becky’s mom walked over to the phone and dialed a couple numbers. “Hello Margaret, this is Cynthia. I was wondering if you could come over to the house and bring your daughters with you. Yes, right now. Thank you. I’ll see you later.”

Cynthia kept doing this for a moment, calling various numbers and telling them all to come over and bring their kids with them. Then, Becky’s mom walked back over to Becky. “Becky take your pants off,” Cynthia ordered.

“What?!” Becky said, not having heard the phone calls her mom just had made.

“You heard me,” Cynthia said. “I’ve heard some unbelievable accusations around town, and at the time I took your side, but I have reason to believe that they were actually true, and you’re about to learn a very important lesson.”

“What are you talking about?” Becky asked again. “I’m not taking my pants off. Not here.”

“You will or this will get much worse for you,” Cynthia said.

“No!” Becky yelled. “You can’t make me do anything, you bitch! I’m an adult now!”

Becky’s mom didn’t hesitate to yank Becky’s pants down to reveal Becky’s embarrassing pair of Cookie Monster panties. “Wow,” Cynthia said.

“It was my only pair of clean underwear,” Becky mumbled, blushing as she tried to cover herself.

“Well, maybe you should do your laundry since you’re an adult now,” Cynthia said and then pulled Becky’s underwear off and tossed them to the side.

“Hey!” Becky yelled.

“I would’ve just spanked you over your underwear, but you’ve proven to me you need a good bare bottom spanking,” Cynthia said.

Becky blushed as she stood bottomless in front of her mother. “Spanking?!” Becky yelled. “You can’t spank me. I’m an adult!”

“Maybe you should have thought of that before you called me a bitch,” Cynthia said as she sat down on a chair positioned in front of the window and pulled Becky over her lap so that Becky’s bare bottom faced the window.

Becky’s mom began to spank Becky’s bottom as the sunlight hid no details. “Mom, stop!” Becky yelled. “People will see!”

“Oh, Becky,” Cynthia said. “People are already going to see. I guaranteed that. I invited some people over and they should be arriving just about now.”

Becky’s eyes widened as she tried to look behind her to see if anyone was pulling up, but her mom used one hand to pin her and the other to keep spanking her, preventing her from looking outside where some of Becky’s schoolmates stood watching and laughing as Becky got her bare bottom spanked. “I’ve heard you’re the popular girl in your school, Becky. You like to bully the freshman and make fun of all the late bloomers. But I doubt any one of them still get spanked on their bare asses by their mothers,” Cynthia said. “The rest of your senior year is going to be very interesting once everyone sees your bright red bottom.”

Becky squirmed and squirmed trying to break free as her mom continued to spank her. She couldn’t even imagine who was actually watching her, seeing her as she kicked her legs and sobbed over her mom’s lap. “Stop!” Becky yelled. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry for drinking underage! I’m sorry for being a bully! I’ll never do it again!”

“I know, young lady. Because you’re going to learn your lesson now before you end up in jail,” Cynthia said. “Stand up and face the corner. Hands on your head. Don’t move.”

Becky reluctantly obeyed as she stood in the corner, hands behind her head, red bottom facing the window. Then to Becky’s surprise, Becky’s mom walked over to the door and opened it. “Come on in, everyone,” she said.

Becky heard feet shuffling and voices whispering as she stood there, completely bottomless, facing the corner. “Oh wow, that’s really Becky,” one girl, Mandy said.

“Look at that plump red bottom, girls,” Margaret said.

Margaret’s daughters, Lacey and Grace both giggled. “Yeah, mom, you were right,” Lacey said. “This was totally worth it.”

“Becky, turn around,” Cynthia said.

“What?!” Becky cried, not wanting to face whoever was looking at her.

“Turn around,” Cynthia repeated.

“No!” Becky cried.

Cynthia reached for the bottom of Becky’s shirt and pulled it off and then unstrapped Becky’s bra. “Turn around,” Cynthia repeated.

“Please, give me my bra back!” Becky cried. “I’ll turn around.”

“Turn around now, Becky,” Cynthia said. “Keep your hands behind your head.”

Becky cried, but reluctantly turned around not wanting to make things even worse. Becky looked into the eyes of her female schoolmates as she stood there completely naked. Her breasts and nipples were on complete display along with her groomed red bush. “Oh wow,” Grace said. “Becky’s a ginger! Becky’s a natural redhead!”

Becky blushed as her secret was revealed. She had pretended so long to be a natural brunette, but now the truth was clear. “I thought you said I was a satanist for my red hair,” Lacey said. “You were quite serious when you made me walk through the halls calling me a satanist and that I needed an exorcism.”

“I-I was joking,” Becky said.

“Joking? Were you joking when you stole my clothes!” Grace yelled. “Were you joking when you made me streak through the boys’ locker room after you threw my clothes in there! They all saw me naked!”

“Were you joking when you called me a fat lard who needs to kill myself before I die of diabetes,” another girl chimed in who was larger in size.

“Girls, here’s the deal,” Cynthia said. “I now know that all the accusations about Becky is true, and I’m sorry for ever doubting you. I’m also sorry for my daughter’s atrocious behavior. While you can’t take any pictures or videos, you can tell everyone about how Becky still gets spankings from her mother. In addition, if Becky ever misbehaves again, you can pull her pants down and show everyone her pair of underwear which will be very much like this pair.”

Cynthia held up the Cookie Monster undies and showed them to everyone causing them to laugh. “Wow, my little sister has those pair,” one of the girls said, causing the others to laugh louder.

“And if she does misbehave again, you can tell me,” Cynthia said.

After that Becky was allowed to get dressed again and the girls all left with their mothers. All of them were talking about Becky’s bare bottom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)