More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Becca - older sister

Originally written by ThatFutaGuy

Becca-Age 21- Relationship: Sister

Staring at your Sister’s name and hovering your finger over the possess button, you think about how fun it would be to mess with her in her body. Nothing too overly malicious, you two were on good terms, you teased each other like siblings do but deep down you loved each other. It would also be a good opportunity to get to know her better, the two of you had drifted apart as you got older.

John was also curious about what his sister had planned for the night, was it a boy? Or just some important event? Well there was only one way to find out so he pressed the possess button.

/-/

Suddenly you feel cold, wet, and you feel as if you're sitting on a cushion of sorts. You look down to see you're wearing a towel and there’s something protruding from your chest. You panic and get off the bed you were sitting on which puts you in view of the mirror on the wall above your dresser… wait no… that’s Becca’s dresser. You should have been tall enough to show up in the mirror from your bed. But it was clear why he wasn’t: He was staring at Becca’s face in the mirror.

You approach the mirror to examine your new face, stretching your full lips around and feeling your shoulder-length wavy brown hair. You never really thought of her this way but you realize Becca’s actually kinda hot, which also reminds you of something else. You reach down your back and feel your behind, you weren’t sitting on a cushion: You were sitting on a round plump butt! You give it a quick squeeze before quickly retracting your hand. It was really soft and nice but…. This is your sister here! Although… if you're going to be in this body for a bit, getting a bit familiar wouldn’t hurt right?

You remove the towel covering you and you start examining these two teardrop shaped D Cups on your chest. Each of your hands took a breast and started massaging them. Your thumbs move across your areolas to your nipples that are hard from the cold shower. At the mere touch of them, you shudder at how sensitive they are. A feeling you are starkly unfamiliar with. Next you look down to see your long smooth legs but that’s not what you're interested in at the moment. It’s a bit strange to not have anything between your legs, to have nothing really nestled between your thighs. You are met with your sister’s pussy, your first time seeing one up close. you immediately feel a strong sensation just rubbing your fingers along it. As you are playing with yourself you notice her phone on the counter which snaps you back to the primary reason you wanted to possess her in the first place. You sit up and take it back over to her bed; still nude.

You turn it on, auto-unlocking with a fingerprint and go straight for her calendar. On her calendar there is an appointment marked for 8pm labeled: Dinner with the Parks.

Park. Your mind instantly goes to the thought of Choa Park, that cute Korean girl next door, with the short blonde hair and petite figure. She was always really friendly to you and Becca. This could be the perfect chance to get to know her better, but you have plenty of time until then. You could even cancel the dinner and decide to do something else with your night instead but you’re pretty dead set on that dinner. Should you continue browsing through Becca’s phone to see who she’s been talking to or check her computer? There is also the option of just getting ready and heading straight there. As you ponder what to do another thought crosses your mind: How is your own body doing? It’s supposed to be on a sort of autopilot. Hopefully it’s not doing anything crazy without you.

Dinner with the Parks? Check on John? Something else entirely?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)