More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lalolotor lalolotor

Who should the story follow?

Becca, Andrew's older sister

Becca was heading to dinner. She had just finished up the last class she had for the day, and was looking forward to having a good meal with her friends. As she was entering the dining hall, her phone began to ring. Looking at who it was, she found that it was Andrew, her younger brother. He was probably just going to ask if he could eat with her, so Becca decided to ignore the call. Instead, she found the table that her friends were all at, and briefly said hello to them.

"Oh, my God," said Julie, "I have to tell you about what happened during my Pathogenesis class!"

Laughing, Becca responded by saing, "Alright, just give me a minute to grab some food first, then I want to hear all about it!"

She put down her bag and headed to the buffet to see what was in store for dinner tonight. She found a few items that looked good enough, but nothing was particularly amazing looking. After loading up her plate, Becca headed back to the table where her friends were.

Upon arriving, Allison told Becca that it sounded like her phone had rung in her bag while she was away. Pulling her phone out, Becca found that it was another missed call from her brother. He just didn't want to give up, did he? Putting her phone back in her bag, she turned to Julie.

"Alright," Becca said, settling into her seat, "tell me what happened."

Julie launched into a tale of how her teacher seemed to have been flirting with one of the students in the middle of class. The story was just getting to the point where another female student seemed to be getting fed up with the teacher's behavior. "Then, the girl in the front said that his behavior was inap-" Jessica was interrupted by Becca's phone ringing yet again. Looking at the screen, she found that it was unsurprisingly her brother. "Do you need to get that?" Jessica asked.

Does Becca pick up the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)