More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bimbo123 bimbo123

Which movie do we explore?

Beauty and the beast

"Nooo let me take his place!" Screams Belle as she tries to comfort her father. You see Belle is a 19 year old curious very intellegent french girl that lives with her father in a small little french town. She has insanley big tits at a g cup size and her ass is also extremly large both gifts from her mother. She also has a secret, she is an enourmous slut and she has fucked almost half of all the men in the village. Today she's wearing what could be considered normal for most french women as hes wearing a blue top and a white dress with plain brown boots. But because of Belles size the costume looks more like something you would find in a porno with her nipples proudly peaking out of the top of her blue blouse and her skirt rises up so you can almost see her ass when shes standing.

"No Belle don't do this." Says Belles Father

"So you would take his place willingly?"

"Yes as long as you let my father go!"

"Have it your way then." As the beast opens the prison door and escorts her father out of the castle. When he comes back Belle is still sitting there with a candlerabra (lumiere) in her hand.

"Step into the light." Says Belle as the beast walks forward and slaps Belle with his 16 inch thick beast cock. Belle quickly moves away from the beasts member and what she sees can only be described as a beast. Covered from head to toe in fur he has razor sharp claws on his feet and hands as well as a super strong 8 pac and muscles that look like they can crush stone. His head is shaped like that of a lion with a furry mane sharp pointed fangs and eyes that look like they're ready to kill. And to top it all off are two curly devil like horns and a red cape that apears to be the only piece of clothing he has. He quickly picks Belle up from her thighs puts her on his back and begins to go upstairs.

"What are you going to do to me?" Asks Belle as the beast feels something dripping down Belles thighs and he realizes that she is dripping wet!

"Well now that you are a part of the castle I must train you how to properly serve me." Says the beast as they arrive at the beasts king size bed.

how does he train her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)