More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

Beatrix and the Book of Wickedness: The Return of the Wicked Book

Beatrix Blackjade, or to any other people, Bambi Goodfellow, was the only member of the goth crowd in her school. Beatrix was a social outcast without any close friends. A self-inflicted one rather than bullied into being an outcast. Many had once tried to reach Beatrix and invite her to their friendship circle; it was Beatrix herself who made it hard for someone to get close to her.

Beatrix was not a good fellow as her real name suggested, she was abrasive, vulgar, unfriendly, and seen as vile after she was found out bringing a dog’s blood bag to school and spraying it on other girls who tried to pick on her. Beatrix was a troublemaker, many of her peers were already putting distance from her as they never knew when Beatrix would cause another trouble. They didn't want to be caught in the crossfire between the goth and their school faculty.

Their school, Maria Theresa Catholic School, was an elite all-girl boarding school. They pride themselves as a school that could teach any kind of rebellious child to be a proper lady. Thus, they never kicked a student out except when the student committed a serious crime like . Beatrix had caused all kinds of ruckus but she never passed the school bottom line, so, the max that the school could punish her was to send her to detention.

Today too, Beatrix was sent to detention after she made another trouble and almost triggered a fight in the class.

But different than before, the teacher in charge of detention, vice principal Laura Birch, was trying something new that could teach Beatrix a lesson to never cause problems again. If the usual detention happened in a classroom, this time they detained her in the school's old unused library. The room was dusty and dirty with spider cobwebs everywhere. Usually, students would not be permitted to enter the old library. The library was now mostly functioning as a warehouse for school inventory, but there were still some old books that had not yet been moved to the new library because of several reasons.

“Your punishment was to clean the first floor of this library, you can get the duster and mop in the corner. Meet me in my room after you finished your task, don’t try to shirk this task, I have called your parents and they express their full consent about the punishment I impose on you,” said the blonde-haired vice principal before she went out, leaving Beatrix alone in the old library.

“What a shitty parent I have,” Beatrix grumbled. Her relationship with her parents was not the best. Both her mom and dad are helicopter parents who prioritized their careers before their children. She grew up with several nannies and babysitters. One of them introduced her to goth culture and occultism after the babysitter ironically want to charm her father using tantric magic. Even though the babysitter failed in charming her father, she succeeded in making the young Bambi intrigued by the goth culture and occultism. Since then, Bambi took the name Beatrix Blackjade as her goth name.

Back to the present, Beatrix didn’t do as she ordered to clean the library, instead, she explored the old building curiously.

As an occult fan, an empty old library like her school's old library was fascinating. She wanted to enter this library since she knew it existed but never had the chance to, ironically, she was finally able to get into this place because someone thought she would repent after she was punished to clean this abandoned building.

The rumor mill said that the old library was haunted. The books on the bookshelf often dropped to the floor or changed position by themselves and some said there was some case of a poltergeist at night.

Beatrix was walking down the bookshelf aisle before suddenly behind her a book dropped on the floor with a loud thud that took her attention.

Registri Eviellum. Beatrix took the book from the floor, and read the title on its hardcover.

“Open the book, you are the chosen one I have waiting for.”

Beatrix was startled and shocked as she heard someone whisper in her ears while she was all alone in the building.

“Who!?” Beatrix shouted but there was no answer from the whispering voice.

Calm down, Beatrix, you are a goth that deals in occultism, you shall not fear ghosts or demons.

After calming herself down, her attention was back to the book in her hand. The whispering voice said that she wanted her to open the book.

“What kind of surprise I will face when I open the book?” Beatrix was full of anticipation, as much as the whispering voice made her scared, she also remembered that the whispering voice said that she was the chosen one. So, the book should be something special.

Once she opened the book, the previously not-so-thick book expanded with more pages magically appearing.

“Please stop expanding!” The book in her hand was already the size of two super thick dictionaries combined.

As if the book understood Beatrix’s command, it stopped expanding.

“Great, you understood what I said?”

The book didn’t respond.

“Okay, stupid me talking to a book, anyway, I wonder what kind of magic book is this book.”

The book then flipped itself to its first page.

My name is Evielena Queencrown, the author of Registri Eviellum and the headmaster of Aria Herese School for the Wicked. The Registri Eviellum is a compendium that contains all the data of all being that had spent their lives in Aria Herese School for the Wicked and how to control them. If you can find this book, it means that our school is yet to be destroyed by the white witches or champions of justice and this book's existence is still unknown to them. Because they will undoubtedly destroy this powerful book before it can cause damage if it falls into the wrong hands. How powerful is this book? As long as you are a student, faculty member, or even a graduate of this school, you are a plaything of the holder of this magical book. This book can control them and twist them to whatever and however the book owner desire. It’s how our school can keep producing powerful witches, ruthless warriors, and cunning rulers. But it can also produce vulgar slut with an insatiable sex drive if there is a demand for it. You can turn a god-loving saint into a heretic jezebel in one go as long as they still have a relation to this school. The influence of this book on its victim is absolute. Just rewrite what is written in this book with what you desire, and the real world will follow suit.

See how powerful this book is? I hope the new owner of this book can restore our school's glory for producing wicked and influential figures. I know you are sufficiently wicked because I put some protection on this book to avoid the white witch, only one with a wicked heart can open the seal that hides this book, but after that, it will be free for all, so I hope you as the owner can protect this book with all your life.

"Aria Herese…Aria Herese…Maria Therese, if I guessed right, Aria Herese is this school's old name. Contrary to the mission of Maria Therese Catholic School to produce good seedlings for society, Aria Herese School for the Wicked’s goal was to produce ruthless people to rule society. Make sense if their school exist in the middle ages, you need a bloodthirsty warrior, tyrant, or wicked queen to expand your kingdom. But in the end, as the era move to an era where peace is preferred, the wicked school lost its purpose and was seen as a dangerous institution, thus they were destroyed in some period of history, to not letting the wicked school rise again, they made a new school in the site of Aria Herese, which in the present is known as this current school, Maria Therese Catholic School, but they never found out why Aria Herese School for the wicked gained its reputation for producing wicked people and never thought that the key for the wicked school’s rise and fall is all on this Registri Eviellum…a fucking magical school registry."

"If my conjecture is right, I should find my data here, book can you show me whether I am listed as a student in Aria Herese school of wickedness?"

The book flipped fast, and many pages later stopped exactly on Bambi's page.

Name: Bambi Goodfellow
Age: 19
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 85 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Long and wavy
Occupation: Student in Aria Herese School of the Wicked class of 2022.
Likes: Goth Culture, Occultism.
Dislike: Good girls, being ordered to do things.
Body figure type: Slender
Bra Size: 32B
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Relationship: None
Personality: Vulgar, Bully, Unfriendly
Grouping: uncategorized
Remark: a troublemaking goth girl without any friends

Aside from the above data, there was still much other detail on her profile that filled the page to the brim.

Beatrix looked at the occupation and her conjecture was proved, that even though she is Maria Therese's student, she was listed as Aria Herese's student, implying the two schools were the same.

"Now, to see whether the power is real or not."

She picked her pen and strikethrough the word black in her hair color then word the color purple beside the struck word. The word 'black' then vanished before her very eyes and left only the purple she wrote.

She checked her hair, and it indeed turned purple.

No, why do I think my hair turned purple, my hair is always purple! Beatrix shook her head Wrong! My hair color was…what color it is before? Ugh…whatever, the book seems to make it that I think I had these purple hairs since long ago, but I still have vague memories that I had another color a few minutes ago.

"Is the change retrospective or does it only manipulate my memories but not others?" Beatrix mumbled.

She experimented with the book once again, now she struck out the name Bambi Goodfellow and wrote Beatrix Blackjade beside it. Unlike before, the word Bambi Goodfellow didn't vanish, instead what she wrote vanished, and the struck-through word back to normal.

It doesn't work? So, I can't change the identity registered on the book. But how about this?

Remark: a troublemaking goth girl without any friends. Nicknamed Beatrix Blackjade, all the students and faculty members call her Beatrix Blackjade rather than her real name.

Beatrix felt the air surrounding her tremble as soon as she finished writing her edit, but the feeling quickly passed, and the library was as silent as before.

“That shall mean it works, right?”

Without any other people there with her, Beatrix couldn’t confirm whether the change she did was working or not.

The only people who are still in the school at this hour are probably the faculty members. Oh…I know who shall I use this book on.

“Book, open Laura Birch’s page!”

Name: Laura Birch
Age: 40
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 130 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Short bob hair
Occupation: The 72nd Vice principal in Aria Herese School of the Wicked
Likes: Reading, Smart Men, Discipline.
Dislike: Rebellious girl, vulgarity.
Body figure type: Curvy, MILF
Bra Size: 36C
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship: Married
Personality: Strict, and Disciplined.
Grouping: Teacher
Remark: a strict and disciplined vice principal. Feared by most of the students. Seen as cold at school but a warm and caring mother at home. Hate Bambi Goodfellow because she her to stay in school for supervising detention a lot more often when she could use the time for family. Thankfully, her family understands her professionalism and responsibilities.

“The bitch hates me, huh? Let’s see if she still can hate me after I change her.”


A few minutes later, two women, one old and one young were now in the library. The old one, vice principal Laura Birch, was mopping the floor using her removed skirt as a cleaning rag.

Name: Laura Birch
Occupation: Vice principal in Aria Herese School of the Wicked, of Bambi Goodfellow.
Likes: Bambi Goodfellow, Humiliated.
Dislikes: Men, Goodies two shoe girls
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Cold and cruel to others, submissive to Bambi Goodfellow.

Remark: a strict and disciplined vice principal. Feared by most of the students. Cold to everyone but her beloved mistress. She was secretly a but still maintain her appearance as Vice-principal as a front. Love Bambi Goodfellow, her mistress, with all her life more than her family. Nobody know that she was Bambi Goodfellow's except her family. Thankfully, her family understands her professionalism and responsibilities as Bambi Goodfellow's .

After Beatrix edited Laura's profile, it just took a few minutes for the vice-principal to look for her in the library. But, different from the smug vice-principal Birch who was confident that this time the punishment would teach Beatrix a lesson she never forgot, the mature woman returned as an anxious mess who was crazy in love with her mistress. Her heart was full of guilty feelings about how she put her mistress in detention many times.


“Enough Bitch, stop for me for a moment, I have something to ask you,” satisfied with how she humbled the mighty Laura Birch to be her very own , it was now time for Beatrix to back to explore more about the power she just got in her hand.

Laura kneeled before Beatrix and looked at her attentively like a good student. “Ask me anything, Mistress.”

“First question, do you know what shall you call me and what I prefer to be called?”

Laura nodded. “Mistress Beatrix.”

“Do you know my real name?”

Another nod from the vice principal. “Mistress’ real name is Bambi Goodfellow.”

“Why do you call me Beatrix instead of using my real name?”

There was a visible look of confusion on Laura’s face. “Because you prefer to be called Beatrix instead of your real name? Also, everybody in this school calls you Beatrix, even the faculty members are no different.”

Beatrix got the answer sought regarding the change she made to herself.

"Next question, do you remember that you aren’t my like several hours ago? how do you feel about your submission to me? Do you suddenly have a feeling that you want to be a to me?” Beatrix asked a lot of questions at once.

“It feels weird, Mistress. I have two sets of memories, one where I live only as vice principal without being a to you, but in another one, I have been always your , but you want me to use my identity as this school’s vice principal as a front, so you can control the school someday The dominant memory is the one where I am your , even at this moment the memory where I am not your was become more distant and feels so wrong as if it isn’t my memory.”

Hearing Laura’s answer. Beatrix checked her own memory, previously she could still tell that her hair wasn’t always purple-colored even though she didn’t remember what color it was, but now, she completely couldn’t remember that she had different hair color aside from this purple hair.

It seems that people will gradually forget anything related to the part changed by the book and believe that their changed selves are what they always have been.

“Now, call your husband, tell him that you are my , and you don’t love him anymore, you don’t love anyone besides your Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Laura picked up her phone and called her husband as Beatrix commanded.

“Hello, Darling, Mistress wants me to tell you that I’m her , and I don’t love you anymore, the only one I love is Mistress Beatrix.”

“I understand,” said Laura’s husband through the call as if what she said didn’t surprise him.

Laura ended the call once she had said what her Mistress commanded.

Meanwhile, Beatrix had a weird expression, the outcome wasn't as she expected, but she remembered that it was her that put the details that Laura's family acknowledged and supported her decision to be Beatrix's .

Wait…the book only has control over one who is a part of the school. How does it affect Laura's husband? He is neither a teacher nor an alumnus of this school. Can I affect other people outside the school as long as they are related to the people that are part of this school instead of being needed to directly have a connection with the school?

"Bitch, does your husband have any connection with this school?" Beatrix asked

Laura shook her head. "As far as I know, the only connection he has is me."

Beatrix frowned. "What is his name?"

"Johannes Birch."

"Book, please open the page of Johannes Birch."

The pages flipped but when it stopped, it didn't stop at Johannes Birch's profile but at another person.

Name: Yolanda Birch
Age: 78
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 160 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Gray
Hair Style: Short curly hair
Occupation: None, In retirement.
Likes: Reading, Baking.
Dislike: Someone who doesn't respect their elders.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship: Widow
Personality: Kind
Grouping: Graduates of Aria Herese School for the Wicked batch year 1980.

"Who is this Yolanda Birch?" Beatrix asked her .

"She was my Mother-in-Law."

"So, your husband has a wife that currently a vice principal of this school and a mother who is an alumna. Are your daughter studying here too?"

Laura nodded. "Yes, my daughter is Felicity Birch, she studies at this school too."

Beatrix was not good with her friend, she only remembered who often clashed with her about her goth fashion. Felicity wasn't one, and thus, she never bothered to know who she was.

Wife, mother, and daughter are related to the school, is this why the book can affect Laura's husband that doesn't have any direct connection with the school? It’s still too few samples to jump to a conclusion, I need more samples, but who shall I change?

"Bitch, who is your favorite student?"

"My favorite student is you, Mistress."

"Ok, let me change the question, if you are goody two shoes vice principal and there is no me in the student pool you can pick, who is your favorite student?"

"It's probably Angelica Foster. She was a smart girl, she also had the beauty and personality of an angel. She worked in charity in her spare time. Such a commendable girl."

“Ah, of course, it’s Angelica.” Beatrix was familiar with the girl named Angelica Foster She was a girl with a heart of gold. She was one of the prettiest girls in the school too. She deserved the name of Angel. Angelica was one of the girls who first try to befriend her. All her toxic positivity, all her preaching of being a good god-fearing lady and light of this world. In Beatrix’s ears, even if it’s indirect, Angelica was mocking her as a goth. The angelic Angelica quickly rose to the top of Beatrix’s most hated person list.

Time to give miss angelic some taste of wickedness.


Angelica was helping the charity organization near her house. After school, she usually spent her free time either helping in the church or a charity shop near her home.

Angelica came from a harmonious traditional Christian family, his father was the sole breadwinner, and her mother was just a housewife. Her father's position was high enough in his company to let his family live well enough and not worry about money. Yet, they didn't let Angelica be vain and spoiled. ‘Be a salt and light for this world’. Be useful for this world and make this world a better place. Her religious parents always preached that teaching; it drilled into her psyche.

She was currently shorting the goods the charity shop got today. One second she was still full of joy doing her task, and the next second, all the joy of helping someone in need was drained out of her very being.

Why do I still do this stupid shit? Angelica stopped what she was currently doing. The place which was previously could make her feel comfortable was now making her skin crawl in disgust.

Others helpers of the charity organization only saw Angelica storm out of the place without any of them could understand what make Angelica suddenly act out of her character by insulting their cause as useless and even swore to never step on their place, ‘the garbage dump’ ever again.


“You back so soon?” greeted Angelica’s Mom, Harmony Foster.

No matter how much Angelica hated her mom, her mom would still pour her love into Angelica, at least that was what she remembered, but her mom today was different. The way her mom greeted her when she came back was more in an annoyed and cold tone than her usual warm greeting.

Warm, loving mother, what am I thinking?

There was a flash of memory in Angelica’s mind. In this one, her mom was a supportive mother who was kind and caring mom. But Harmony Foster who stood in front of her right now wasn’t exactly a suitable example of a good mother.

Harmony Foster was dressed in a skimpy spaghetti strap crop top a few sizes smaller than her size, and a mini leopard print skirt that did not even fully cover her thong panties. Her face was caked with thick makeup and bright fuck me red lipstick. The platinum blonde-haired woman had her hair tied in a messy bun. Harmony was oozing in sexuality; her whole getup screamed a hot cougar MILF thirsty for some adventure.

Somehow, Angelica felt that the appearance of her mom was so alien and strange, It was like it was Angelica’s first time seeing her mother dressed like that, but it couldn’t be right, she knew how Harmony Foster really likes and how she was as a mother and wife. Angelica was her daughter that grew up in this household after all. Harmony Foster was…A caring mo...

A gold-digging cougar slut, that was Harmony ‘Money’ Foster really was. Angelica didn’t know how could this gold-digging cougar could end up with her god-fearing father. Might be because her father was pathetic. Angelica had nothing but contempt for her parent. Well, the same thing could be said to be felt by her mother toward her. Angelica wondered what make this family could stay intact ‘till now.

“You came back at not so suitable time, I hope you stay quiet in your room when my boyfriend came, can you do that, sweetie?” Harmony said it not in a sweet tone, but a sinister one laced with threat,

“You are disgusting…” Angelica replied to her mom with insult before she went back to her own room.


Angelica holed herself in her room, even so, she still could hear her mother's pig-like squeal from time to time.

"God damn the old sow is noisy," Angelica grumbled.

Her mom was having sex with her boytoy, and when they had sex, they aren’t limited to her mom’s bedroom. They had sex everywhere possible in the house, it can be in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, guest’s room, or even the hallway. Sometimes she would not hear anything, another time, Angelica could hear her mom’s banter with her partner when she got dicked like now, depending on where they did the deeds. Right now, probably her mom wanted to annoy Angelica because she chose to have sex in the guest room which was not far from Angelica’s bedroom.

RING! RING! RING!

Her phone suddenly rang.

Angelica picked up her phone and looked at the caller's name; Bambi. Angelica was instantly excited knowing that it was her 'best friend' who called her. Beatrix was not only her best friend, she was her role model, her idol, and someone she looked up to. Her admiration for the goth girl was to the point of envy, but Angelica had accepted that she would not be able to be like Beatrix. She hated herself for being inadequate compared to Beatrix. And why on my phone I listed her as Bambi instead Beatrix?

“Hello, Angel, how do you do? I hope I won’t disturb you in the middle of doing things,” came the voice of Beatrix, greeting Angelica.

“Oh no, you are not a bother, I’m free, at least, you call help me distract myself from listening to my mom having sex with her boytoy.”

There was a chuckle from the other side, “Do you hate your parents?”

“Of course,” Angelica replied without even any pause for her answer.

“Anyway, I want to ask you something, may I?”

“Ask me anything.”

“What do you think about doing charity?”

“A waste of time, if my father didn’t me to go there, I would never step my foot near any charity.”

“Another one, what do you think about being loved or loving anyone?”

“There was not such a thing as love.” Even toward Beatrix, Angelica’s feeling wasn’t love, all the admiration she had toward the goth girl was her form of twisted obsession instead of love.

Beatrix let out a chuckle once again, “now, I feel kinda bad making you like this, but hearing miss goody two shoes denying what she once stands for is amusing, I will not lie about it.”

“What do you mean?” Angelica didn’t understand the thing Beatrix just said.

“Forget it, can you tell me about your father?”

“Why do you ask about my pathetic father?”

“Just want to know about your family, how is your father's relationship with your mom?”

“It’s still the same old twisted relationship; Mom fucks anyone but dad, yet dad was still in love with my slut of a mom.”

“Aw~ my poor Angie, how about helping your old man grow a spine, bully him worse than your mom, maybe he will see the error in his view and finally be a smart man.”

Angelica didn’t reply right away, she contemplated the viability of the idea she just heard from her idol.

Without waiting for Angelica’s reply, Beatrix continued, “let’s meet up in school tomorrow, I want to hear about your plight and family more.”

Beep…

Beatrix cut the call short. In Angelica’s mind, she didn’t find the last part of Beatrix’s sentence strange or suspicious. It was just a best friend worried about their friend's well-being.

Maybe I shall do what Beatrix advises me. Angelica thought.

With Angelica making up her mind, tonight was doomed to be a very long night for the Foster.

Meanwhile, the culprit behind this was laughing her ass off. Beatrix chose to make Angelica and her family her test subject

Name: Angelica Foster
Age: 19
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 95 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Hair Style: Long Straight
Occupation: Student in Aria Herese School of the Wicked class of 2022.
Likes: Bambi Goodfellow, being mean and arsehole to others, dildo in her pussy, and butt plug in her ass.
Dislike: Church, charity, her family, other women excluding Bambi Goodfellow, men.
Body figure type: Hourglass
Bra Size: 36D
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Relationship: Single
Personality: Mean and Cruel.
Grouping: Bully

Remark:

  1. A mean and heartless bully. Until now, she acted as a lovely and kind girl in school to get other people's trust, but she doesn’t want to act anymore, tomorrow, she will show the school how mean and cruel she can be. She will break every rule the school has.
  2. A secret admirer of Beatrix. Even though Beatrix doesn’t think of her as a friend, Angelica trusts Beatrix as if she was her best friend.
  3. Asexual. Angelica doesn’t believe in love or have any interest in it. She can’t love anyone, and she won’t care if anyone loves her. She still can feel lust and obsession but not love. Also, even though Angelica is asexual, she is obsessed with having a dildo and butt plug inside her holes. She will not remove any of these sex toys except when she goes to the toilet.
  4. She hates her parents, and her parents hate her. Her mom is a cruel gold-digger cougar slut that fuck around the neighborhood boys and had numerous boyfriends. Her dad is a horny pervert who is turned on by humiliation.

Beatrix had spent a lot of time thinking of how to make Angelica miserable, and the result was these long notes. She made the sweet, loving girl unable to feel love and had a mean streak. Beatrix also went as far as having the plan to change Angelica’s family directly. Too bad when she asked her book to open Angelica’s mom's profile, the book didn’t respond. It seemed that commanding the book to search with only ‘Angelica Foster’s mom’ as the keyword didn’t work, either her mom wasn’t a graduate of this school, or there was some requirement for the book to be able to fetch someone’s page like what it did previously by opening Yolanda Birch’s profile instead of Johannes Birch.

But from her short call with Angelica, Beatrix knew that like what happened to Laura, the book was somewhat able to influence Angelica’s family even though Beatrix didn’t directly change them in their profile. Angelica’s mom was now fucking around everyone except her husband. She didn’t get any detailed information about her dad, but it seemed that her dad was sticking with her mom even after she had cucked him hard. Was he sticking with her wife because he was turned on by the humiliation his wife subjected him to? Or was there any other reason?

Forget it, I will know the detail of her parent after I meet Angelica tomorrow, but they do get changed indirectly by the book is already fact, I just don’t know to what extent they get changed when I only write something about them in the remark and notes column versus making changes in their profile directly.

For now, there are still a lot of things I need to explore from this book rather than dwelling on this matter. Who should I make as a test subject next?

There were a lot of potential targets on her mind; her school, Maria Therese Catholic School, was now her playground. She would make this school interesting according to her preference. No more school for good girls. Tomorrow, the school would be full of deranged students, tumors of society. After all, the magical book in her hand is the book of wickedness.

To be Continued

-------------------------

Like my work and want to find more?

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)