More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scharmrot1 Scharmrot1

What's next?

Beatrice and her no bra day

Beatrice had to hurry to pack her suitcase, the taxi was waiting downstairs and it wasn't far to go. She was supposed to work only in the office of the event agency. But her boss was sick and there was no replacement, so she was offered an extra 350 Euros if she would take over the organization on site.
Beatrice rushed to the taxi and could only hope that she had packed everything for the 4 days. As soon as she arrived at the conference hotel, Beatrice had to coordinate everything and was quite exhausted. By the evening of the next day, when everything was set up for the conference, Beatrice just wanted to go to bed.
She just hadn't eaten anything yet. But it was so expensive in the four-star hotel, so I went out again and looked for something. But Michael, the head of the company who had booked the event agency, intercepted her and wanted to invite her.
Only when he promised not to expect anything in return did she accept. Fortunately, he also wanted to go straight to his room after dinner. As he was leaving, Beatrice asked him if she could do something for the meal. Unfortunately, he replied, "Well, you could wear a bra under the event shirt tomorrow to stimulate my imagination.”

In her room, Beatrice was no longer sure if it was just a joke. The next morning she saw herself in the bright red t-shirt without a bra. Her breasts, which were not exactly small, bounced conspicuously underneath, but what bothered her even more were the exposed nipples. He hadn't said anything about duct tape, so she got some and taped her nipples at least before greeting the speakers, checking in the attendees, and handing out the giveaways. She kept noticing the men's eyes on her shirt, so she tried to sit as still as possible to keep her breasts from wiggling unnecessarily.

After the first round of introductions began, Beatrice finally had time for breakfast. After a few minutes, Michael sat down next to her, took a sip of coffee and smiled at her. "That was a joke yesterday, but it was nice of you to do that for me," they talked for a while, and Beatrice hoped to get a bra from her room during the next break. But then Michael said goodbye: "Do you have the courage to leave the tape until after lunch?"
Now Beatrice noticed even more looks at her breasts, where the nipples were clearly visible under the red material. Somehow this aroused her without her wanting to admit it. And so during lunch she was surrounded by a whole line of men staring at her breasts.
As
much as Beatrice enjoyed the attention, after lunch she wanted to go back to wearing her usual bra under her t-shirt. But halfway to her hotel room she got a phone call: the beer garden where the evening was supposed to take place had spontaneously canceled. So she had to quickly find Michael, call the office and organize something else, no chance to get a bra.

So Beatrice went braless to the evening event. Many of the men there tried to flirt with her, which made her pretty hot.

It was late when Beatrice took one of the last cabs back to the hotel with Michael. "You really turned me on with your number, you know that?" asked Michael, adding, "Now I would like to take a look under your t-shirt. Beatrice laughed and without thinking too much she started to slowly push the t-shirt up in the taxi.

"Not here," Michael stopped her. "Better come to my room right away." Beatrice was too horny to back out, so she followed Michael to his room. Once there, she took off her shirt. "Do you like them," she asked, "or did you imagine them differently when they were shaking under your t-shirt?"

"Very nice, I'm sure you won't mind if I touch them," and he stroked Beatrice's breasts before he began to kiss her deeply. He undid the button on her jeans and slid his hand right into her panties.
"Nice and wet, do you like to present yourself like that today?" Beatrice, for her part, had already fumbled with Michael's pants and now reached for his cock. "Yes, very much, and I like what I'm holding now," she jerked the semi-rigid cock in her hand.

"You're a little nymphomaniac, but I can help you," "Come on, open the blinds," Beatrice slowly pulled away from Michael and went to the full length blinds of the hotel room. Knowing that she was almost naked, she pulled them open. The room was high above the street in front of the hotel.
As
long as no one looked up, her nakedness wouldn't be seen, Beatrice thought, worried that someone might see her like this. She felt Michael come up behind her and put his hands around her, massaging her breasts. As she looked at the passing tram, she felt his erection against her back. He pulled her panties over her bottom and slowly penetrated her from behind. Beatrice willingly pushed herself against him and wondered if the high windows from below could only see her breasts or his penis in her little pussy.

Michael continued to knead her breasts and nibble on her neck as he slowly began to thrust into her. Very gently at first, then slowly but with firm thrusts that made her breasts hit the window.
Beatrice wanted to keep playing until she saw someone trying to film her with a cell phone or camera. But none of the few passersby seemed to notice her.
Michael slid a hand to her clit and teased it. Beatrice moaned loudly for a long time and had closed her eyes. With his other hand, Michael continued to stimulate Beatrice's nipple. Until his lust, which had been building up all day, was released into Beatrice.
Shortly after, Michael couldn't hold back and injected his cream into her stomach. He hit hard with each shot, pinning Beatrice against the window panes.

When he was finished and his cock was slowly shrinking in her pussy, he whispered in her ear. "Spread your legs a little more and stand there. We want to give the people down there a nice view."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)