More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Beach trip

Its finally here, vacation time! Me my wife and my mother in law are headed to the beach, for some much needed r and r. We can't afford a fancy resort so we settle for a decent hotel that's a short drive from the beach. The beach we're going to is pretty secluded. Its not a big time tourist trap. As a matter of fact, we've been here several times and never saw another person on the beach. Me and my wife have gone skinny dipping in the ocean a few times, but its not a nude beach. This particular day, after settling in to the hotel we decide to drive over to the beach and relax for a little while. We all go ahead and change into our suits at the hotel before heading out. My wife just bought me a new swimsuit and im already beginning to notice it doesn't feel rite. I ignore it and jump in the car. When we get to the beach we find out our usual spot has been taken. It looks like a group of older ladies about my mother in laws age. All dressed in conservative non revealing swimwear. "Oh well, so much for the eye candy" i tell myself. There were about five or six of them. Im guessing it was some sort of work friends or book club getaway. Anyway i begin to unpack the car and get setup about ten yards away from the ladies. We are the only two groups on the beach at this point. After we get everything setup, we start rubbing on the sun block. My wife rubs mine in, and i rub hers in. My wife takes care of my mother in law. After rubbing in my wifes sunblock i go to reach for my towel to wipe my hands and realize that i left it back at the hotel. My wife and mother in law found this a little funnier than i thought they should. My mother in law says " i guess you'll just have to sit in the sand. Try not to get any in your butt crack!" They laugh. "Haha real funny. I think ill go ahead and go for a swim now anyway". With that i take off for the water. While swimming i notice that my wife and mother in law have made friends with our beach neighbors. They're all laughing and for some reason looking at me. "Whatever" i think to myself. I turn around and face the waves and go back to swimming. My joyful experience comes to a screeching halt when i feel a sharp sting on my right butt cheek. "What the hell?" I reach back to see what it was, and i notice a jellyfish swimming away. I rub my butt cheek and it takes a second for me to realize it, but im rubbing a bare butt cheek! I reach around to the front and i feel my bare dick floating around in the water! I panick, " what the hell happened to my suit? I didnt even feel it come off" i didnt know it, but my wife was pulling a cruel prank on me. She bought me a dissolving swimsuit. Knowing that im now completely naked without even a towel. I stay in the water as long as i can. To make matters worse, here comes my mother in law to swim! I go a little deeper to help hide my nudity as she approaches. She comes up to me and starts splashing me playfully. We swim around for a minute and she says " are you hungry? Your wife is fixing us a picnic right now and the group beside us is gonna come over and join us" i say ,"nah im not that hungry, i think ill swim a while longer" . she says " you better get out and eat, my daughter has went through a lot of trouble for this. Besides you've been in the water for a long time now. Are you naked or something?" I dont have to say anything, she already knows im naked. Just to make sure she reaches out under water and grabs me by the dick and balls. Loudly she says " you are butt naked!" She immediately heads out of the water to tell the others. They all start laughing and looking at me telling me to get out and eat. After awhile i realize there is no way out so i cover my penis with my hands and begin to make my way out. As soon as my penis and butt come out of the water, the wolf whistles and cheers begin. I make my way to the ladies and quickly jump down and lay on my stomach. Id rather them see my bare ass than to see my shriveled up cock. After all the laughter and wolf whistles die down my mother in law says " nice ass" one of the other ladies says" yeah it is a nice ass, but he could use some sun on those buns. Good thing hes laying there bare butt naked." My wife smacks my ass and says" one things for sure, if the sun doesn't turn those cheeks red i know me and mom will!" My nightmare is just beginning as i now realize im goin to have to go back to the hotel like this. Bare balls naked!

Do i get noticed on the ride back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)