More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WattsIsnaim WattsIsnaim

Lie, or tell the truth?

Be honest, but you're a virgin

"Well, Mrs. ... I mean Marie," you correct yourself. "I haven't gotten that far with anyone yet. I know you'll think I'm lying, but..."

"No, you're telling the truth, I can tell."

You blink, "You can?"

"You lied about that ghastly picture of mine, even said you liked my use of color!" She roles her eyes. "What movie or book did you get THAT line from? Anyhow, that was a test so I could get a look at what habits you have when you lie. And you're not doing them now, so I believe you."

You give a sigh of relief. "So I can go out with your daughter?"

She shakes her finger at you, "Not so fast. If you're planning on getting that far with Mary, then I will need to know you can satisfy her. Frankly most men, their first time last a few seconds. If it's the girl's first time also, she will think, that's all there is, and might not know what true pleasure can be."

Now you ARE confused. "So are you saying, you want me to lose my virginity, before I ever sleep with Mary?"

"I don't just want you to loose your virginity," she clarifies. "I want you to have a full education in the arts of pleasure."

"How.... who... when?" You're not sure what to ask first. "I mean if I and... I mean... Well... How are you suggesting this 'education' take place?"

"First things first," Marie tells you. "Let's see what kind of equipment we are dealing with. Show me your penis."

Your jaw hits the floor. She can't be serious, can she? Maybe this is just one of those tests. "You want to see my penis?"

"I'll probably have to give it a couple of strokes to give you an erection, but I want to know what my daughter is getting into, as well as what is getting into my daughter."

"I'm not sure this a appropriate," you tell her. I mean sure, she's hot, she's got a pair of double D's just like her daughters. Her waist would make a Barbie doll envious. Her ass looks as firm as J-Lo's. And those legs seem to go on forever. BUT she's married, a mom, your GIRLFRIEND'S Mom, she's twice your age, something isn't right here.

Marie is getting frustrated. "Are you going to pull it out, or do you need me to do it for you?"

Given that choice, you swallow hard, unbutton your blue jeans, close your eyes, and... Flop! They hit the floor.

"Hmmm," She muses as she inspects her specimen. You feel her warm hand on your cock and peek through one eye. At first she just holds it, looking over the object before her. Then she starts to gently stock you. "Let's see how big this bad boy can get."

"Oh my God!" You gasp.

"Don't worry," She assures you. "I'll be done in a jiffy. Just don't cum on this dress of mine, it's brand new."

After a few more strokes your hard on is at full size, and Marie steps back to take a look. "Very impressive Mr. Doe. The good news is you have a very big cock!"

"Um, Thank you?"

She gets a ruler out from under the bed, and measures you. "Eight and three quarters by two on the dot. That's defiantly above average." She puts the ruler away. "Unfortunately, leaves a couple of problems."

"Like what?" you ask, wondering if you can put your dick back away.

"Big men tend to rely on their size to do a lot of the work," She explains. "But with a little coaching, you can overcome that no problem. Big men also tend to either cum faster or lose their wood before the job is done. That will take more effort."

"So what are you going to do?"

She looks up at you. "For now, you kids go enjoy your movie. I'll have a lesson plan worked out by tomorrow, we can start on it then."

You pull your pants up and swallow hard. "You mean, you and me?"

"Just get here after school, I'll take care of everything else."

What does she have planed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)