More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EaglesFan1960 EaglesFan1960

What do you do? (Note - once you choose a sexual POV, you're stuck with it for the story.)

Be daring. Check it out. (Male)

You turn into the alley, leaving behind thoughts of a bite to eat. A little light strays down from an apartment window, which gives you enough light to see - or be seen, you realize, and crouch behind a dumpster. A black cat jumps out, and walks towards the noise you heard earlier. Peeking out, you see the cat, and beyond it, a guy and a girl that, well, they're not really occupied with the cat, or anything else besides their sex partner. You chuckle silently, and watch for a bit. The guy seems to be kinda rough and forcing, but you figure it's either an act or a style. You decide to get going before they see you, before you hear a sound behind you. It's not a heavy sound, so it may just be a cat, but in the alley, your ears could be playing tricks on you. You're not sure if you could get arrested or not either - the girl did look young, and laws are fucked up these days. Not much time to think...

What to do - chill there or run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)