More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by worldbong worldbong

What are Katya's plans for the day?

Be a good housewife

Katya sighs as she gets up the bed. The routine lately has been quite simple. She would wake up, wash up and start doing household chores. That was exactly what Katya wanted to avoid. She didn’t want to end up being like her mum, a housewife. And yet there she was. Since their financial problems started, Harold had to cut down on their expenses and so they had to let go of Mrs. Rose, their house-maid and all the cleaning and cooking around the house were now Katya’s responsibility. That meant less time in the shopping mall and less time at the gym or the beauty parlor.

After a quick shower, Katya got into a pair of shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. It was going to be a hot day so she did not bother to wear her bra and she felt more comfortable without one anyway. Then she goes out to feed the dog. Macer has been their dog for two years now. A brown Labrador with large ears hanging on both sides of a cute like face. It was a present from Harold’s cousin Ben. Katya loved her dog very much.

"Macer! Come here boy. I got your favorite today. Meat pudding."

Macer came running to its food bowl. Yapping on the food.

Katya could see her neighbor’s house from her backyard. Mr. Benny, the neighbor was on his balcony smoking a cigar. Mr. Benny was a retired army officer who seemed to always stay on his balcony. Katya caught him a few times glaring at her through the widow of her backyard from his balcony. She actually found him quite adorable and he had a good physique. And the fact that he looked at her actually excited her. So she decided to make a little show for him before heading back in.

The backyard was quite large and there was a small outdoor gym. So Katya started exercising as if she had not seen Mr. Benny. First she ran around the backyard to warm up making sure that her tits would bounce up and down as she ran. As she passed Mr.Benny’s house, she could see from the corner of her eye that he was now standing at the balcony edge and taken off his sunglasses. She had all his attention now. After two laps around the yard she sat down on the plank facing Mr. Benny but looking down as if she had not noticed him. She then lied down on the plank keeping her legs spread and touching the ground on either side. She moved on to do some crunches with her eyes shut.

Arthur Benny was enjoying every moment that his slutty little neighbor was offering. As she crunched on the plank he could see her pink panties on the side slits of her white shorts. He could imagine his lips sliding up her thighs to her pink panties. That thought had his cock solid rock. Arthur pulled down his shorts and started stoking his cock.

Katya then turn to her right side on the plank to do the hip abduction and adduction exercise. Katya had been exercising this way since she was very young and could stretch her legs making an angle of 9 degrees very easily. This time her pussy outer labia were surely visible and she made sure to keep her legs in the outstretched position for a few seconds for Mr. Benny to have a good view.

Arthur had a clear view of his neighbor’s crotch and he really wanted to fuck her in that position. He stroke his cock even harder. But then she sat back up, which seemed as if she wanted to rest and she looked straight at him, waving at him. That was a painful sensation as he had to stop before ejaculating.

He waved back at her.

"Hello Mr. Benny. How are you doing today?"

"Hi Katya. Oh much better since you came out darling! What about you?"

"I’m doing fine. But it’s really hot today."

Katya was panting and sweating. The sweat made her body shine in the sun and Arthur couldn’t help peeking at her tits. They were gorgeous and he could see the pointy nipples even from where he was. His cock was still hard and could feel the urge to touch himself again but kept his hands on the balcony edge.

"Oh yeah! Today is VERY hot, indeed. So what are your plans for the day?"

"Nothing much… same as usual, washing and cleaning. A boring day at home."

"Why don’t you come over, I have a pool and cold beer!"

"Thank you for the Invitation, Mr. Benny. I’ll think about it."

Katya waves him goodbye as she gets back in. She kept wondering what Mr. Benny was up to when she looked at him after the show. She could swear he was masturbating. Katya smiled at the thought and her right hand moved down to her shorts touching her pussy over the fabric. This whole thing made her horny, but she had a lot to do at home. Maybe she could join her neighbor in his swimming pool later.

Does Katya accept the invitation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)