More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Be Rude, Be Nude: The Adventures Of Princess Alexandria and Essil The Knight: ENF RP between Abagel (ME!) and ENF-Lover

ENF-lover09/18/2020

A night like any other. At least for most. I've just finished packing my travel bag, my armor, gear, and sword already on me. Tonight was the night I would prove myself. Prove to be more than just a princess. I was a warrior. And after this adventure I would prove it! I head to my window and pea my head out into the quiet muggy night. I step out onto the tree that runs right up to my window and quietly climb down. The last thing I need is Aurelia catching me as I sneak out. She knew of my plans, she always did somehow, and I knew she would drag me back if she caught me.

abagel09/18/2020

The air outside the castle is thick and warm. You're not quite uncomfortable yet, but your armor and underclothes rub against your smooth skin and stick in irritating ways. You find yourself in the courtyard behind your room. To the left is a lattice that the gardeners use to maintain a hanging rosebush. Beyond that, the bastions and towers....and beyond that, freedom!

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I stay low to the ground and head for the western wall. In it is the servant's entrance that leads to the outside. There's only ever one guard, and I can either sweet talk my way past him, or flirt my way past him. I've done both before and it's never failed me before. I quietly walk closer and closer to the western wall ... closer and closer to freedom ...

abagel09/18/2020

Nothing interrupts you as you approach the western wall, except for a lone crow picking at a discarded leg of lamb. You momentarily wince, realizing one of your subjects was so slovenly as to leave it about!

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I'd have a word with someone ... if I wasn't trying to make it out unseen. Strangely though ... there's no one at the door. That wasn't normal. There was always a guard. Strange. Still, lucky for me. I sneak up to the entrance and peek my head outside. The coast seems clear. I quickly step out and quietly shut the door behind me.

abagel09/18/2020

The door slowly falls into place....and then there is a loud thud. You momentarily panic, thinking you'll have woken the entire palace....then realize you have bigger problems on your hands.

Before you stands a tall, svelte man with pointed ears in a gilded armor. He holds a spear that looks sharp enough to cut the air itself. I should know. I am that man. Or elf, rather. There's a knock on the door you just exited, a heavy one. A gauntlet. "You should probably answer, your highness", I advise firmly. After all, it's what I've been sent here to do.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I look up at you fearfully. I know you of course but your on my father's court, why are you guarding the door?! I reluctantly unlock and open the door without breaking eye contact with you. "Is this the best you can do with your night? Scare the crap out of a poor defenseless princess?"

abagel09/18/2020

I laugh heartily, breaking my serious tone. "I'm hardly the scariest one in our little rendezvous. Turn around, princess." I look over your shoulder at a taller figure, but not far from your own height.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I turn to see her standing there. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Hi Aurelia." I groan. "Let me guess ... I can't go out to play today huh?"

abagel09/18/2020

She stands, looking proud to have caught her mark. "You know what is expected of you, dear. This is a dangerous hour. You have not trained as I, and you have not experienced as we have. For the better." She sighs. "You have a life handed to you princess, do not be careless with it." I step forward, kneeling. "I am leaving you in the care of Essil, he will be my ears and my sword. He has brought you a gift at my behest. Isn't that right, Essil?" I stand, and procure an incandescent talisman from my bag. It seems to draw the moonlight toward it in the night. "An enchantment, to aid you. Your Aurelia selected it herself, in the lands of my people."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I smirk as I literally snatch the talisman from your hand. "So what ... you're my keeper know Essil? Hmm? And what is this .. my collar?" I scoff before putting the necklace on, unknowingly to me beginning the enchantment, and hex. "Hmm ... well ... at least it's pretty."

abagel09/18/2020

I chuckle, and Aurelia can't stifle her own. "You will find it....poetic, I hope. Probably not initially." Aurelia agrees. "We have your best interest in mind, Alexandria. Now, return to the castle."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I shake my head. "Sorry Auriela ... but the answers no. You know what I want ... I'm leaving. I'm going to prove that I have what it takes to be a knight. No one is going to stop me."

abagel09/18/2020

I stand in front of you, and seem to strafe right into your path no matter how you try to stubbornly advance. "She's not asking. Even if you did make it past our guard....you might want to remain in the palace. It would be....less fortuitous for you to make a discovery on the open road."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I scoff and roll my eyes. "What are you even talking about?" I ask. "Why don't you two just leave me alone huh? I'm a grown woman now, I can take care of myself."

[1:13 AM]

"And if you're so concerned for my safety Essil ... you could always join me. Unless you're coward ..."

abagel09/18/2020

I raise an eyebrow, but don't move. My glance shifts to Aurelia, who keeps her eyes straight. Then back to you, and down at the ground. Instantly, something feels....wrong- different. You feel very unencumbered and the warm breeze tickles- caresses in places it should not. You feel the grass between your toes, beneath your soles. You feel a slight jiggle on your upper chest as you move, and your hair tickling your shoulders. Then a breeze kicks up and it's cold on your stomach and your-your ass is out. You feel air on your butt.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

Everything feels ... odd ... more sensual. I feel the breeze in places where I shouldn't. My smirk fades as I slowly look down. My face takes on a look of pure horror as I see ... me. Naked. Large bare breasts out in the open. Nipples standing proud at attention. My bare womanhood also clearly visible to you and Aurelia. Slowly, my gaze rises to meet both of yours. Then back down slowly ... then back up. Before I let out a shriek of horror and throw my arms over myself.

"Wha-wha-what happened!? I'm naked!!!!"

[1:18 AM]

abagel09/18/2020

Aurelia grunts. "Clearly. That was the intended effect." I nod, unhelpfully. You stand there fidgeting in your absolute bareness.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

My eyes dart between the both of you, my face and eyes that of sheer panic. "T-turn around! St-stop looking! I command it!"

abagel09/18/2020

I smile. "Princess, I would need to avert my eyes for quite some time. Surely I could not best protect you if I were to leave you for...." I meet eyes with Aurelia. "Until next sunfall. That is how long." I shrug. "The bargain has been made, the power bound. It will be an incentive."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

My eyes lock with Aurelia's. Realization and horror wash over my face like a wave. "Y-you ... you didn't ... no no no no no no no ... I'm stuck like this?!"

abagel09/18/2020

The regal, armored woman looks over the scared, pretty naked girl standing in the grass before her. You are a stark contrast to her adorned and proud state. Even your hair hangs loose over your bare shoulders and back. Your bare feet shuffle on the ground. You're doing your best to try and stop your boobs from shaking. "Not stuck. It is all a matter of perspective. You can continue to be as you are.....and you will remain as you are right now. You will be unclad until this time tomorrow, either way. I know you will learn eventually. You're a bright girl." I just sneak a quick glance at your bare behind trembling in the night, which does not go unnoticed by Aurelia.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I don't see, but Aurelia gives you a wink once she notices you checking me out. "Until tomorrow ... b-but Aurelia ... I ... I can't be stuck like this for a day! What'll the servants think?! My father ... mother ..."

abagel09/18/2020

I step forward. "We knew you would react in this way. Which is why..." Aurelia speaks. "You will not be remaining here for the full cycle. You are going on a trip." She smiles.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I look bewildered between the two of you. "G-go?! Go where?! I can't go anywhere like this!!"

abagel09/18/2020

Aurelia answers sharply. "Preparations have already been made. The carriage leaves at dawn....which shouldn't be more than an hour or two." She smirks under her helm. "Unless you'd rather stay out here and accompany me on watch. I do long for some...womanly companionship. No offense, Essil." I nod. "None taken."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

"N-no! I mean ... Aurelia please! I'm sorry! But don't send me away with Essil naked!"

abagel09/18/2020

I interject. "To be fair....there's no other way she could send you. The enchantment is quite binding and every time you act.....especially abrasive, socially speaking.....you will be met with a training incentive. It's a common learning tool in my culture-" Aurelia folds her arms. "There you have it. It's a learning experience, Alexandria. And you're going to learn a lot more. About your people." Her eyes glimmered. "They also get to learn about you. Fair is fair."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I grimace and go to say something especially hurtful ... before I think better and shut my mouth. "W-well what now? I'm not standing out here for two hours naked."

abagel09/18/2020

I walk over and put a hand on your bare shoulder, momentarily noting just how pleasant the smooth pale skin feels to the touch. "You might want to greet it with a bolder face, Princess. But we understand the need for....accustoming yourself." Aurelia snorts. "Don't worry Essil, you have your work cut out for you. She'll be like this for a while, unless she's had a change of heart. She's stubborn....sometimes it works for her. She needs to understand when."

ENF-lover09/18/2020

"L-look ..." I say putting on a "happy" face. "U-uh ... c-can we get an early start then? M-maybe before ... too many people are out?"

abagel09/18/2020

Aurelia walks up behind you, her greaves thudding on the soft turf. "You could walk to town." She looks at me. "Maybe some exercise would do her good, Essil. I'll tell the carriage to turn and catch you. He'll know who you are. I'm sure of it." At this, she looks down at your exposed behind and snorts again.

ENF-lover09/18/2020

I spin around so my butt is facing away from her, and inadvertently turn it to face you again. "N-no! Please! It can meet us here! I'll be good!"

September 19, 2020

abagel09/19/2020

I snark a little. "I'll be good with that too." Aurelia responds. "Really, Ess? Nothing better to do with your time today? IF you wanted.....no?" I laugh. "Nowhere I'd rather be. I'm duty bound." Meanwhile, it's slightly lighter. But it's going to be a long two hours, and then a much longer day if this spell really holds up.

ENF-lover09/19/2020

"G-guys .... please please please keep your voices down ... a-anyone could hear ..."

abagel09/19/2020

Aurelia comments. "So?! Someone's going to hear. Soon it will be morning. The people will be out, busying themselves. The farmers tending their crops. The postal carriages delivering scrolls. The market stands. Children playing. And one naked princess scampering about." She narrows her eyes. "That's you." I sigh. "Poor girl is definitely scared, Aurelia. I hate to play good knight, bad knight here..." She laughs. "I'm sure she is. I would be. But it's not my lesson to learn." She cranes her neck, looking down the grassy pasture. "Actually....your wish might come true, O Alex The Nude! I think I see someone coming up this way."

ENF-lover09/19/2020

"W-what?!" I sin around and do indeed see someone approaching in the darkness. "No!" I shout before I grab you and push you in front of me. "D-don't move! I ... I ... I command it!"

abagel09/19/2020

I feel your bare breasts pushed up against my back in the most pleasant way. "I wouldn't think of it, princess." Meanwhile, another armored figure appears, although more sparsely defended by leather gauntlets and greaves and a vest. He is carrying a scroll. "A carriage awaits the edge of the property, knight." He's addressing Aurelia. He can't help but give a curious look at the nude profile of a woman barely covered by my thin muscular form. You're moving nervously, so I'm actually covering less of you sitting still. "I won't ask. Will you approve their entrance, Knight Aurelia?" Aurelia merely nods, and looks at you. Then she pulls out a sounding horn. "You do remember how we do things here, right princess?"

ENF-lover09/19/2020

My eyes go wide at the sight of the horn. "N-no! I mean ... I ... I think we can forego the formalities this time ..." then weakly I say, p-please ..."

September 23, 2020

abagel09/23/2020

Aurelia pays no mind to you. She raises the horn to her lips, gives you a side glance, and blows loudly. It trumpets across the green pasture, out to the gates....and in to the castle walls behind. The effect is immediate. Lights turn on. People look out their windows. Guards who had been sleeping start to the towers. I sigh. "That may have been a bit much, my friend." Aurelia merely grunts. "It's procedure."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

Once again I hide behind you, trying to shield myself from the seemingly hundreds of peering eyes searching for the sound the trumpet just made. "Pl-please! G-get that ... that damned wagon here immediately!"

abagel09/23/2020

Aurelia laughs. "Sure, I'll send a pigeon." She looks out into the dim light, craning her neck. "Ah, there he is." Sure enough, there's a carriage slowly making its way up the hill. The driver's eyes seem to bug out when he realizes there's a nude girl on the green hill he's riding up.

ENF-lover09/23/2020

I cower behind you even more. Despite only a fraction of my bare side, my bare shoulders, and bare feet and calves, being the only skin visible, it's clear that I'm completely nude. "Cl-close your eyes!" I scream to him. "I ... I command it!"

abagel09/23/2020

The man doesn't in fact close his eyes. He inches around me, taking his coat off. "I don't know what happened here, but take this, I'll-" The driver throws it over your shoulder, and then there's a sudden sensation you can't quite place. But you still feel completely bare. The question is answered when the man looks disbelievingly at his empty hands, then to your bare back, and bare ass. There's a comical thump as a coat lands back in his driver's seat. Aurelia is trying to hold back laughter now. I sigh. "She's going to be taking the journey....dressed as she is, sir. Official palace business."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

I look angrily at Aurelia. "AURELIA!!!" I scream angrily. "This is too far! What am I to do if one of the subjects were to see me?! What am I to do if I cannot dress myself!?"

abagel09/23/2020

"What ever do you mean, princess?! Oh, that....well" She gives you a once over, from the tips of your red hair, to the tips of your bare toes. "I think that the 'royal birthday suit' should be just fine. It's an ageless look, classic yet demure...." She winks. "And Essil seems to like it too." I roll my eyes, but don't deny it. "If that's all, then we will bring her out to the village first. I'll follow the route you charted, Aurelia. We should return in a few days. Before week's end."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

"N-no please!!" I desperately say as I press my body into your back. The feeling is ... far from unpleasant. "Please not the villiage! Please no! I'll .... I'll do anything!!!"

abagel09/23/2020

Aurelia steps over and puts a hand on your shoulder, pulling you from behind me. "Not anything, just this." She procures a map, which shows a lengthy route around....the entire central kingdom! I look it over and nod. "That's the plan. Anyways...." The driver looks down. "I do have some places to be, young madam."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

I lean in and whisper into your ear. "W-walk to the wagon ... slwoly." Then weakly I say, "pl-please ..."

abagel09/23/2020

I can't help but flush slightly as you plead with me. I look at Aurelia, who doesn't object. "As you wish, princess." Then I regard you behind me, as you clutch your privates and wear only your small bare hands as cover. I move forward to the wagon slowly. Meanwhile, there's a ruckus in the castle walls, and even some residents have started to pour out onto the grass.

ENF-lover09/23/2020

"O-okay! Change of plans!" I say as I then press my bare body against yours. My bare boobs pressing into your back hard. "Wa-walk faster! Much faster!"

abagel09/23/2020

"Wait, who's that girl!" "There's a carriage, I thought I heard the horn!" "She's...she's naked!" "Woah! I didn't know today was a holiday! Someone knows how to celebrate" "Is that the-" "Alexandria! Stop right there- oh, I didn't see you, Aurelia! Forgive-" Slowly, most of the residents you know and some you don't step outside to be greeted with the sight of your naked flight from behind. Most of them have probably seen your ass now. I do indeed walk faster, then I open the carriage door. "Step in, Alexandria. We have a journey ahead of us."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

Without a moment's thought or hesitation I literally dive into the carrage. There's supplies yes, but nothing that could be used for cover or to hide my nudity. I roll over onto my back and keep my front covered with my arms. "Cl-close the curtain!"

abagel09/23/2020

I actually smirk, looking at you curled up nude on the floor, fidgeting to cover yourself best with your hands, legs, etc. "As you wish, Princess." I move to the front and do lower the curtain so that the carriage has privacy. Aurelia is briefing us out front. You hear one comforting detail. "-driver can stay here.....did promise him a room in the palace for the week....." "....to drive there and back.....suppose that's fine...." "....alone time with the girl......do her good." You hear a thump as someone sits up in the driver's seat. Then, I suddenly move open a portion of the curtain to regard you. "If you need anything, you need only ask, Alexandria. I am at your service."

ENF-lover09/23/2020

I literally crawl forward to keep myself covered, if anyone were looking it would be quite the sexy sight, and peak my head out of the curtain so it's all that's visible. "I ... I suppose clothes are out of the question ... even though Aurelia is gone ..."

abagel09/23/2020

I laugh. "Well, our hapless driver did demonstrate the specifics of this enchantment quite well....I'm sorry princess, but the duration is for one day...one day for every discretion, I'm afraid." I return my eyes to the road, but linger a moment on your cute, flushed face framed by short red hair, your bare shoulders and cleavage all that is visible for the moment.

ENF-lover09/23/2020

I sink my head low until it hits against the floor. "Crap" I say before raisng my head. "W-well ... at least I can hide here all the way around ... or ... at least until tomorrow ..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)