More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pornnuse pornnuse

What's next?

Be John, a newly made toilet for a house of girls

John awoke to his new life, he was in a toilet and he had been caught by a people hunting company and he was sold to a family of girls with big asses and huge smelly farts as a toilet . He was out last night when companies are allowed to hunt people, past curfew. John was one of the few people of the city that opposed the usage of toilet slaves and was of the revolution that was to end toilet slavery and convert back to normal toilets. However, one day John did wonder what all the fuss was about over toilet slavery and he decided to buy a toilet himself, but he made sure it was his ex-girlfriend in her blonde hair and blue eyes. He had hired a people hunter to kidnap his ex and he made sure she was branded so as to take certain precautions not to let her escape as well as adding an electric shock collar with a tracking device. His ex was all angry when he opened the toilet seat but he let out a giant turd on her head. While she was angrily talking she got some on her mouth and she swallowed leaving to her new life to serve as John and his family's toilet for the rest of her known life. Now John was in a similar situation where he could not escape as he was stuck in the toilet. It had given John a new confidence to be able to shit on his ex girlfriend but now he wondered why he had to be the one to now be made a toilet . Suddenly the darkness cleared and the lid to the toilet was opened and out came the head of a girl and the bright lights of the bathroom. She said to John, "hello toilet ". She was a red-head girl and was rather on the chubby side. She said, "hello toilet ". John responded back by saying, "let me go! What the fuck is this?". Instead of responding back the girl instead started to disappear from John's view and in front of his view now (darkness) was her fat ass sitting on the toilet seat.

What should John do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)