More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Be Blunt

Author Note: I know stories are supposed to be interactive but I want to focus on the main storyline for now. Each time I feel like it's the right time to offer a choice to the reader I'll end the chapter but it doesn't mean I'll actually write another chapter to let you choose. At least for now. I'm sorry I this was long, read, enjoy, like, comment, ok bye my guyyy/galll

As the other students stood back up and even more eyes stared at me, my ego filled up my body and I stated "I'm the one y'all have to watch out for."

"Don't be so damn cocky.." someone murmured. But I didn't catch who.

Perhaps I overdid it but who cares! I came here with the ambition to be the best.

The dean projected her sultry voice through her swelling breasts. "I am glad to observe such powerful passion emanating from our students. This is the kind of response we expect from you when confronted with hardship: bravery and chivalry."

Her cascade of dark hair highlighted her bright face radiating beauty, charisma, and charm.

Her wide and deep cleavage made her white boobs act like a mirror putting even more light on her face. "Sir Berengarius showed you with an experience more valuable than a thousand words what it means to be a student at the Fiore's University of Magic. You are the elite of our nation and I doubt that many of you will greatly contribute to our history. Now I will let you take your first class. I repeat my sincere welcoming salutations to you all."

Each of us moved toward our respective classes. If I noticed a few weird gazes staring at me before, I'm the center of attention now. I kind of regret my outburst now.

When I got out of the hall a dark and tall figure grabbed my shoulder. The hand that took a hold of me was so big my whole shoulder fit in its palm. And I could feel the lethal edges of claws resting on me. I looked up at the three-meters high werewolf wearing a long black mantle.

It expressed itself with a hoarse voice "The dean, Ms. White wants to see you in her office, stray dog."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)