More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is first to lose her clothes?

Bayonetta

"Bayonetta is one of the last members of the Umbra Witches, an entirely female clan of black magic practitioners. Umbra Witches form contracts with Inferno, granting them immense strength, knowledge, and the ability to summon Infernal Demons, in exchange for losing their souls upon . Bayonetta is bound to the mighty Infernal Demon Madama Butterfly, whose limbs she can conjure to attack. She can also summon other demons, using her hair as a power source; since she also uses her hair to form her outfit, her clothing disappears during summoning.

After awaking from centuries of hibernation without any memories of her past, Bayonetta begins to battle angels from Paradiso, working as a nun in order to locate them. She spends most of her time in Purgatorio, a world between the human world, Paradiso, and Inferno. Beings within Purgatorio are invisible to humans, though the environment is the same as the human world. Using weapons forged by the weapon smith/bartender Rodin, Bayonetta faces Paradiso's Hierarchy of Laguna, her friendly rival Jeanne, and even the very demons she summons.

Personality-wise, Bayonetta is strong-willed, cocky, and flirtatious, and she always has a snarky comment on any situation she finds herself in. She is also shown to be very impatient with foes who give long-winded speeches; she will often become irritated and interrupt especially long tangents. However, despite being a witch who uses the powers of Inferno to kill angels, Bayonetta has a strong sense of morality. She may appear caustic and abrasive, but she is very loyal to those she cares about, including Rodin and Jeanne. When Jeanne's soul is stolen away in the second game, Bayonetta physically enters Inferno to save her.

She especially has a soft spot for children. Upon meeting young characters such as Cereza and Loki, she initially treats them with indifference, but gradually begins to open up and keep them safe from harm. Due to her indirect role in the of Luka's father, she also makes sure to look after him throughout his life, giving him the nickname "Cheshire" after her own childhood doll."

via SmashWiki

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)