More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by overhead2 overhead2

Who is her opponent? or is there something else?

Bayley

It is Rules 2017. The ring is set with the kendo stick hanging from the pole in the corner. In the left side of the ring is Bayley, wearing her green and purple gear while staring at the kendo stick across from her. On the right, the RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss in her black and white attire with the championship over her shoulder. In the middle stands the referee and JoJo, who is ready for the introduction.

JoJo: "The following contest is a Kendo Stick on a Pole Match for the RAW Women's Championship. Introducing first the challenger, from San Jose, California: Bayley!

Her opponent, from Columbus Ohio, she is the RAW Women’s Champion: Alexa Bliss!"

JoJo begins to exit the ring but Alexa Bliss stops her, grabbing the microphone from JoJo’s hands.

Alexa Bliss: “Hold on, hold on referee! Now Bayley, I know you were so excited to go to the ‘’ in this kendo stick on a pole match but I didn’t think it was enough. You see I loved embarrassing you at Payback… in your hometown… and taking your RAW Women’s Championship. But you see I know beating you down with that kendo stick will be enjoyable to me, however, I want to embarrass you again. I called Stephanie McMahon and she loved my idea.

So… this match will be a Bra and Panties, Kendo Stick on a Pole Match!”

Bayley begins talking to the referee and is checking his earpiece to make sure Alexa’s announcement is official.

Alexa Bliss: “You see Bayley, you are only able to grab the kendo stick after stripping the opponent to their undergarments. Then you are allowed to grab the kendo stick and use it how you want. I want you to really feel the kendo stick against your skin, and feel the humiliation of being in nothing but your bra and panties at the mercy of The Goddess. Now I’m tired of talking, let’s do this.”

Alexa drops the microphone and the referee confirms to Bayley that this stipulation is official. Bayley’s mind is racing as this new condition has been placed. At first, she was only worried about the pain from the kendo stick and now she has to think about her clothing as well

How does the match start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)