More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quizmo714 Quizmo714

So, what do you do first?

Battle the minotaur

You drag the man out of the crater and lay him just inside your shop, grabbing a shield and heading out towards the minotaur. The hidden runes on your equipment glow lightly with flames on the sword and the shield seems to grow a rocky surface, not as good as the gear youre making currently but it will do for this.

You watch the minotaur, it noticing you and scoffing before, in a deep, voice shouts at you"where demigod?! He here minute ago! I smash you for taking my kill!" The minotaur lowers his head and charges, moving quite fast for a creature of his size yet as he charges time seems to slow down around you your combat training kicking in and activating your very first magic ability related to combat, making it so you predict his movements as they happen, your sword comes up as you step to the left, slashing at his calf of his left leg and bashing him with your shield as he goes by, knocking him off course so he crashes into the tree a few feet from the crater, you then rush towards him, slamming your shield into his ugly face and slashing at him.

You land a cut directly across one of its eyes, givimg you even more of an advantage on the creature. This only seems to make it angry, as when you go for the killing blow, your blade is blocked by its horns at the last second, you jump back just in time to avoid being impaled by said horns and then retreat back a few steps, watching him get up, getting ready to charge again.

You run at the beast when it charges, using as much as you possibly can and activating your ability you slam into the monsters face, pushing back on its horns while at the same time noticing in your peripheral vision the man standing in your doorway, dazed but watching you all the same. You smile at him quickly before you turn, the beast already getting ready to attack. You jump to the side as its huge fists crash down right where you stood, leaving a gash in its side with a quick slash and then slamming your shield into its ass when you get back up, sending it tumbling to the dirt and stopping about five feet away before it slowly climbs to its feet, almost collapsing a few times in the process, dazed.

Show off for the man or kill the dazed beast before it charges again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)