More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Bathtime

She takes my hand in hers, a softer or more supple palm I had never felt, and leads me back through the house and up the stairs. As I gawk at the luxuriant furnishings she takes me into the master bedroom. It was damn near the size of Kiki and I’s entire suite and the furnishings just oozed sumptuous luxury. To my plebeian eyes it was like the room of a royal palace!

“You can get undressed here.” She says and motions toward a thick red robe already laid out on the bed. “Put this on and come in when you’re ready. I’ll draw your bath.”

“Okay Mom.”

She looks over at me, naughty desire starting to peek through her maternal warmth, and squeezes my hand then disappears into the attached bathroom. Soon after I hear water begin to run. I take brief look around, trying my best not to think about the man that slept her every night. I couldn’t imagine how he’d feel if he knew what his wife got up to while he was at work, or what he’d do if he caught us in the act. Best not to think about it.

I waste no time stripping down to nothing. Loosely folding my clothes I leave them handy on a dresser not far from the window, in case I needed to make a quick escape. I slip the soft plush robe on, it felt really damn nice against my skin, and tie the belt. Looking into the mirror of the woman’s vanity I do what I can with my hair then walk into the bathroom. There I see Mom in a robe of her own, her clothes in a neat pile on the floor. Beneath her robe I noticed her big tits hung lower, her ass filled the back just well as it had her housewife dress. I feel a twitch as my cock wakes. Oh boy. Things were getting real now. A massive oval tub, higher at the sides than the middle, slowly filling with bubbly water dominated the layout of the room. The scent of lavender fills the air.

“I didn’t want to get my clothes wet.” She says in a sultry mommy voice. “You don’t mind if Mom washes you up, do you baby?”

“No Mom.” I say.

She winks. “Don’t worry my boy. I won’t be able to see a thing once you are under the bubbles.”

“Okay.” I didn’t mind if she looked, I mean she paid for me after all, but I roll with it.

She brings a stool that sat in the corner over to just beside the tub. She then tests the water with her hand then turns off the taps. Sitting down on the stool she closes her eyes. “Go ahead and hop in son and Mom will get you all squeaky clean.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I slip from my robe and step into a very hot tub of water, the kind of hot that was too hot yet just right at the same time. “Ooooo!” I slowly lower myself down into the tub. Once in I find arm rests along the side. Laying back against the sloped side I let myself relax as the heat gradually becomes bearable. “Ohhh yeah.” I sigh as my body relaxes.

Mom’s pretty hazel eyes open up and she smiles down at me. “Atta boy. Just…relax.”

“Mmmm.” I sink down just a bit further.

Getting up again Mom goes and dims the lights until they weren’t much brighter than a candle’s flame. From some shelves she finds a big round brown sponge and a cloth along with a small brown bottle. The sponge she throws into the tub with me, the other items get set to the side. She then begins to pull open the top of her robe.

“You can look if you want to.” She says kindly. “I’m not shy.”

I gulp and nod, as if I could look away!

The seam parts exposing a tantalizing little glimpse right down her middle. Her ample creamy cleavage alone made my dick swell further. She hesitates a moment. “Now Mom’s not as young as she used to be. I’m not going to look like those hot young college girls you’re used to, okay baby?” She says. “Be kind to me my boy.”

“Of course.” I assure her, from what I could see already she had nothing to worry about.

Keeping the belt tied securely slowly she parts the robe. Pulling it back past her shoulders she lets it slip down to glide off to display the silk smooth skin of her heavenly upper body. She was goddess! My jaw goes slack and my eyes widen as I drink in her thick, luscious, womanly curves. What a body! Her massive breasts hung heavy yet did not sag or droop, her wide round puffy pink-brown nipples pointed straight ahead. Her belly had some extra cushion to it yet she wasn’t flabby. Even through the robe it is impossible not to see that her broad hips had the most wonderful rounded shape. Below the hem of the robe her shapely calves were stout but with exquisite contours. She does a slow turn to give me a full view and back was every bit as incredible as the front. Her giant peach of an ass seemed to defy gravity. She still wore the robe around her waist, wearing it like a skirt and making no motion to take it off. I wished she’d have removed it completely so I could get a full look at her thick voluptuous body. But beggars can’t be choosers, I was sure I’d see the rest sooner or later.

“You’re…you’re…you’re gorgeous!” I gasp once I could breathe again.

She smiles bashfully, loving the attention on her body, and bows her head. “You are too kind.”

“No…no, I’m not just saying that. You are beautiful. Oh Mom! Wow!”

“You little flatterer.” She titters as she comes to sit on the stool once more.

Try as I might I could not tear my eyes away from her amazing rack. Not only does it not bother her, she actually shifts her position to make sure I could see her tits better. Bending forward she lets her big breast hang over the lip of the tub as she fishes out the sponge from among the mountains of bubbles. The silly grin on my face grows as I just openly ogle the magnificent mammaries on display. With a bit of soap she lathers up the sponge into a big frothy cloud then sets to work cleaning me.

Starting with my shoulders and chest she run the soapy sponge over me and gives me a nice little scrub. Once clean she squeezes the sponge and lets the steamy water rinse down over my skin. As she cleans she starts to hum a light aimless and airy tune. She then has me sit forward and does the same to my neck and back, taking a little extra time to give them a good rub down too.

“Ohhhhh.” I could feel all my worries just evaporate away under this woman’s doting gentle attention. Heaven. I was in literal heaven right now. And I was getting paid for this!? I must have passed on last night without realizing it. It was the only explanation that made sense. She leans down so close her boobs brush against me. Holding my back as if I might accidentally slip she carefully guides me back into a reclined position again. I look up at her and gaze into her pretty eyes. Oh, the things I would do for this woman. I’d get as freaky as she wanted.

Leaning down she very lightly kisses my forehead and whispers. “My good boy.”

“Mmmm.”

She moves to my arms, lathering and washing my near one first. “So, have you met anybody yet?” She croons. “A girlfriend perhaps?”

Oh yeah, the fantasy, I was still on the clock here. I think about what she would want to hear and take a guess. “No, not yet. Those younger girls…I dunno, they’re not like you Mom.”

She lets out a flattered laugh. “Oh Donald, you say the sweetest things.”

“It’s true though.” I say. “There is nobody like Mom, ya know? I just…I just want my Mom sometimes, ya know. I miss my Mom.” A sharp pang stabs through in my heart as those words strike a bit too close to home.

“Aww sweetie.” She moves to my other arm, her big pendulous tits swinging just above water at my lap. “It’s perfectly naturally for a man to miss his mother.” She smiles with warmth and affection. If she was faking it she was one hell of an actor. “Mom missed you too. Mom has…been very lonely since you moved away.”

“I’m sorry I don’t visit more often. I’m sorry.”

She lets out a long breath, savoring those two simple words. “It’s okay.” Her voice wavers with contained emotion. “I understand. You boys get so busy. You grow up…you move away…so busy with your own lives…whose got the time to…” Her voice trails off as her misty eyes get a sort of far away look to them. After a few seconds she shakes her head and returns to the moment. “I’m just happy for the time we can spend together.”

“Me too.”

“My handsome man.” She murmurs dreamily as she traces two fingers across my chest. “I love youuu.” Before I could even process the words she quickly presses the fingers to my lips so that I couldn’t reply. “I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry.” She had crossed an unspoken line saying those three little words. I nod my understanding and she gives a quick nod back before we start again. Shifting down she washes my feet, even getting in between my toes, then swabs unhurriedly up my left leg and then my right as the humming tune returns.

“Mom.”

The word, said so naturally, stops her a moment just to savor. “Yes my son.”

“They take you for granted.” I was referring both to her real life son as well as her husband. “It’s not okay.” She picked up what I was saying right away.

“They’re just busy. So busy.”

“That’s no excuse.” I say. “You deserve better Mom.”

This touches her, it really touches her deep. “That’s sweet of you to say.”

“You are the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“Thank you sweetie.”

“Mom.”

“Yes my son.”

“I just wanted to…” My sweet talk is interrupted as a loud BRRRMMPPP rumbles beneath the suds followed by a emergence of flatulent bubbles popping at the surface. I blush furiously.

This stops her a moment before she sputters with laughter. “Pffft! Ha ha ha ha! Donald!”

“Sorry! You’ve just got me so relaxed.”

“He he he.” She continues to chuckle and returns to her work. “That’s okay. I’m a mother. I’ve had worse.”

I smile at her taking the moment with good humor. We were still practical strangers but I was getting more comfortable with her with each passing minute. She made it easy to feel at ease. “Hey, um, before you bump into it under there, you should probably know I have a massive fucking boner hiding under those bubbles right now.”

“Ha! You are too much.” She shakes her head at my boldness then says in a deep sultry tone. “I’d be surprised if you didn’t.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)