More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oldor Oldor

What happens on the First Day of School?

Bathroom Bang

I walk into my first day of school and I see busty sluts. This is going to be fun. I know its overkill, but I want to have sex all day, everyday. Pulling out a pocket notebook, I quickly scribble "Can fuck as many times in a day as I want. " There. Now let's get a blowjob from someone.

I walk past Jasmine, who is short with curly blond hair, a tight white shirt showing off her black bra and breasts perfect for her frame, and short shorts. Holy shit, they're short.

"Hey Jasmine, give me a blowjob."

I walk into a girls bathroom and once inside the stall pull my pants down. Jasmine, who followed and is practically drooling, takes my cock in her hand and licks the tip. She licks all around it before putting her mouth on it and sucking. Oh my god, she sucks good. Her tongue swirls around while she vacuums my cock, her saliva coating it while she bobs. I reach out and grab her boobs while I draw closer to cumming.

Jasmine keeps sucking. Pulling off with a plop, she smiles at me with saliva hanging between my dick and her lips before shoving my throbbing cock back in her mouth. Grabbing her head, I pull her down farther, forcing her to deepthroat it. She gets almost three quarters down before I stop. She's gargling and gagging, but I'm close to cumming.

Three other girls walk in and pause to watch the show. The three bitches are watching me use my slut and are licking their lips. I forget their names, but I know they're Sophomores.

Jasmine's ass looks tight and perfect in those shorts, her waist perfect on her body...I think she'll be my favorite. Maybe I'll make her #1 in my Harem, Queen of the Sluts. Maybe she'll live in my home, or me in hers.

I tell her this as her blue, wide eyes stare at me, my meat deep in her throat and her tongue washing my dick, swirling around while she gags. I feel my balls tighten and my dick jerks before I cum in her mouth, slowly pulling back until only the head is being pleasured.

She keeps sucking, milking my cock dry of every spurt of semen I have to offer. When she pops her mouth off and sits back, I groan.

"You're going to fuck my pussy before I screw those three bitches watching us, Jasmine."

"Sure thing, Jack. I'm so wet...I've waited all summer for you. I practiced with other guys so I can rock your world..."

The thought of her fucking guys and thinking of me the whole time gets my cock nice and big again.

I sit back on the toilet as she sensually removes her shirt, dropping it to the ground before unclasping her black bra...She smiles as she squeezes her pert breasts, her pink, pointy nipples sticking straight out at me. She undoes her shorts and slowly pulls them down, revealing a small, black pair of panties with a moist patch in the crotch. When she drops her panties, revealing a pink, shaved pussy, she walks towards me.

The three bitches are all standing up against the opposite wall, fondling their breasts and hands down the front of their pants as they moan.

Jasmine straddles me with her front facing me, watching me as she impales herself on my dick. Oh God...she's so wet. I've never fucked a pussy before...I've only ever had a blowjob. This feels so nice...her tight pussy muscles grip my cock as her wetness lubes my dick. Jasmine moans heavily before she raises herself, smiling at me before going down quickly with a yell. She starts picking up the pace, raising herself and slamming back down over and over again. She cums twice and before ten minutes pass I am ready to cum in her pussy...I ask her if she's on birth control and she says no, but she will be starting tonight. Jasmine rides me faster though and I cum before I can move, flooding her fertile pussy with my seed.

Jasmine climbs off of me and walks out of the stall, gathering her clothes as she goes. She turns and smiles at me one last time before wiping the cum and saliva off of her mouth. I examine the three bitches left before me now; one is tall and skinny with black hair, a fair face, and decent sized, perky breasts; another is short with long, straight blond hair, green eyes, and small but visible breasts; the third has long, straight, brunette or brown colored hair with tan skin, a small ass, and slightly larger than normal breasts. As I look closer I recognize her; this is Maria, a bitch who hung out with the popular sluts when I was in school. She doesn't normally dress provocatively, but when she does she has a straight, long upper body with perfect, gradual curves along her waist and toned legs. Her ass is small in clothes but bigger naked; her breasts are large when she wears tight clothing; they only look average when wearing normal clothing. Maria was always kind of a bitch, but out of all the girls she probably teased guys the most, despite her modest clothing.

Looking at her now, wearing a purple shirt and tight, black latex sweatpants with her hands down the front and writhing against the wall with a finger in her mouth, I know she'll be one of my regulars. How could she not be? I can get on the nasty bitch, but she can also dominate the other girls and guys. Maybe I'll get a lesbian show with her as the seducer.

"Why don't you three delicious babes get down here and suck me off? Maybe I'll have a special treat for you, Maria..."

The three of them quickly kneel in front of me, taking turns rubbing my cock and smiling at me. Maria grabs my cock from the blond and says "Bitch, me first...". I smile as she licks my cock with a sultry look before quickly sucking hard and bobbing fast, her tongue fighting my cunt-destroying-sword as she moans, groans, sighs, and "hmm"'s to her heart's content. I slap her mouth after a minute and say "Blondie next...you'll get another turn later, slut...". She gives me a look and releases my cock from her mouth.

As Blondie Doll tentatively sucks my cock, Maria snaps at her instructions "Bob" "Faster" "Suck harder" "Deeper" "Nasty bitch, you'll never get him off" "Mmm, you like that don't you..." "Take his prick, you cunt"...

I encourage them to take faster turns, and they do so gladly...before long I have three sluts on my massive member, saliva and precum spread all over their faces and shirts...Maria sucks my cock the most enthusiastically, requiring no encouragement; the others suck just as delightedly, but nasty Maria grabs their heads and forces them deeper on my cock. Oh boy, she's a nasty treat. I'll destroy her cunt later so good she'll be begging to be used by me all day, every day...

"I'm gonna cum..."

Maria directs them all to get in front of it while the one in the middle, the blond, quickly wanks me off...

"Oh!" I groan as I cum all over them, massive spurts of semen covering their faces. I intentionally aim it in their mouth, all over their face, and also on the front of their shirts..."Don't you dare clean this shit off your clothes. Your faces, sure, but not your clothes...I want everyone to know you're my sluts!" I say, before letting them go.

"Maria, I expect to see you after school in this same stall."

UPDATE: I just combined this chapter with the two chapters after it, because they're all really just one scene. Sorry for confusing anybody.

What's your first class of the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)