More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ash117 Ash117

Which floor?

Basement

"Its all or nothing," Jessica sighs. She hits the basement floor button and waits for the evelvator to start descending. She looks down at her feet. She thinks about what she may encounter when she reaches the basement. The elevator stops, and the doors slowly slide open.

When stepped out of the elevator, before her stood a double door. She slowly opend them and peeked in. There was a long hallway with rows of doors on either side. The hallway was painted with gray colors, and was in good condition. It looked like an R&D area from a lab. She saw no one around and there were no security cameras so she decided to walk in.

She walked slowly down the long hallway. Each door had signs on them: "Programming", "Conditioning", "Enhancement." What did these signs mean? What were behind those doors? Jessica tried almost every doory. Each one was locked, which made sense since most people hadn't showed up for work yet, or were just arriving.

Jessica tried the finally door at the end of the hallway. The sign on it read "Promotion Room." What did that mean? The door was actually unlocked. Jessica slowly opened the door and was rathee confused at what she saw. In there, there was an egg shaped container. It had a latch on it like a car door. Inside, there was a long, very comfortable chair, wires just above the head rest, and a TV screen in front of the chair. The room had a shiny white and black color scheme to it. The egg was also a shing white with black trimming. "What the hell is this thing?" Jessica whispered. "A... relaxation chamber?"

Jessica felt it was time to go. She slowly retreated out of the room and back to the elevator. She did not want to get caught down here.

Does she get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)