More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cariadferch-usa cariadferch-usa

Who are you?

Bartholomew Savageton Woodly (18m, virgin, nerd)

“Kira, really?” A statuesque redhead with a near perfect face of high cheek-bones, cute nose, full lips and sharp eyes wearing a well made barbarian shaman-priestess outfit of a leather and fur sports bra, kneel length skirt, high brown boots and wrist bracers, looks with disgust at the woman who removed your hood. “, are you insane?!”

The leader of the coven is an equally beautiful goddess with raven hair and donned in the most revealing outfit of those gathered around you: Leather knee high black boots and a tiny bright red sling bikini with a white collar that must be glued on to her shapely centerfold body. “Calm down, Irina, this one deserves everything he is about to get.” The Vampirella cosplayer waves off the female barbarian and walks over and pours herself a glass of wine.

“Wait, I know him.” A third voice chimes in and as you glace over at a short brunette in a Velma from Scooby-Doo costume. Of all the shapely women surrounding you she is by far the most busty. Looking past her 1970's glasses and hair-style you recognize her from the computer science building. Her name is Dana Dorster, though all the tech-geeks call her “3D” behind her back because of ample assets. “He's a freshman, I think." She comments correctly. "I've seen him over at the IT wing.

“All the more reason to let him go.” A stunning beauty whose porcelain yet somewhat tanned skin, and deep brown eyes, is an exotic mixture of Asian and Mediterranean features, stands and walks over to the red-headed barbarian priestess. “I agree with Kira, watching that stupid porno film was bad enough, but this is too far.” Of all the woman she wears the most modest costume, a female magician Zatanna outfit, though her fishnet stockings and high heels does accentuate a killer figure.

“Ladies, ladies.” The barely dressed vampire queen saunters back over to you coolly sipping her wine. “Let me introduce to you, one Bartholomew Savageton Woodly.”

“Wait?” A coed with gorgeous creamy light brown skin wearing jeans, a black sports -bra, and a black and yellow varsity letterman jacket of the nearby rival school of Franklin University, stops eating Cheetos on the coach she is reclining on and looks at you incredulously. “You're fucking with me, his name is Bart Savage Wood? That is some damn false advertising.”

All the sorority sisters, save Zatanna, break out in cruel laughter.

“Mr. Woodly here,” the vampire-queen speaks loud enough to silence the room, “you would be interested to know dear sisters, was the one that hacked into our Sorority's computers.”

“Wait.” For the first time you speak, “I'm not the one . . .”

“So this is the piece of shit who posted my private videos!” A tall athletic, yet voluptuous blonde, steps forward glaring at you with anger. Her Powergirl superheroine outfit of blue boots and gloves with a red lose belt and a white one piece bathing suit with long sleeves and the famous “boob window” exposing her bare cleavage, proves she has the largest chest, save for Thelma's. “Pornhub still hasn't taken them down.” She growls.

“He is the one that hacked our security cameras and caught me and Sanaa making out?” Velma looks over at the girl in the letterman jacket and then at you. “That outed me with my parents.”

“A more importantly,” the vampire queen eyes go cold, “he exposed our extra curricular activity that has gotten our sorority put on probation.”

“Because of that, I won't be able to make the Dean's List this semester.” The barbarian priestess reflects to herself out loud.

“Please.” You try to remain calm and explain yourself, “I didn't know they were going to use the program I wrote . . .”

“I say we break the mother-fucker.” Powergirl again interrupts you.

“We should call campus security.” Velma adds. “At least he will get expelled and probably arrested.”

“Can we finish the film first.” Sanaa flops back on the couch.

“Oh, I have something far more appropriate, trying, and humiliating, planned for our dear Mr. Woodly.” The vampire queen takes another hit of her wine with a demonic grin.

What fate awaits you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)