More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

What does Lisa or Bart do?

Bart tries to Lisa.

Bart waved his small black camera in front of Lisa, "this baby has been good to me for years. I've countless photographs that Millhouse wouldn't want anyone to see, I've photographs of Nelson and Miss Crabapple too. Actually, I prefer to call her Liz these days."

Yanking the sheets off the bed and trying to cover herself did not seem to be working. Lisa was distraught. She was so embarrassed. Bart often embarrassed her but this was a thousand times worse. "Get out my room!" Lisa shout-pleaded, "out!"

"Oh-no," Bart shook his head. "You're no longer in a position to shout and call Marge up to save you." With a grin he waggled the camera again, "Not unless you want the Internet to see this fantastic photograph of you. Oh, and Lisa, this is a fantastic shot." Bark chuckled evilly. "There are a number of things you can do to win the negatives back from me, Sis. Here's the first option; I want an equally embarrassing photograph of Apu. It's time the Kiwk-E-Mart paid a little money back to the Bart Simpson Fund for Beer."

Lisa sniffed, still trying to hide behind a bed sheet, "what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Use your great scientific mind and imagination, Sis. Judging by how you've turned out, I'm sure you'd be able to lure Apu into a photographic scene that he wouldn't want Manjula to see."

Bart slid off the corner of the bed and made towards the door, "are we cool?" A pause, "Oh, unless you'd like to discuss other ways in which you might win your photograph back from me."

Does Lisa succumb to the ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)