More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Does Lisa succumb to the ?

Lisa does as Bart wants.

Lisa’s mind wasn’t thinking straight she was so incredibly embarrassed. She’d never imagined she could feel this much shame, not even the time she had gotten an A- on one of her English essays compared to this. What added to her shame at being caught touching herself was that she had meekly agreed to do Bart’s bidding and frame Apu in a similar sort of compromising picture.

Lisa had spent the rest of the morning sobbing quietly in her room before forcing herself to get up. Bart would want his material soon and Lisa knew she couldn’t risk waiting too long or he might release what he had on her. Then what would she do? No respected college would accept her if they knew she’d been involved in such a scandal. No, it had to be sort of quietly and soon.

Lisa had never done anything like this. She tried to imagine a plethora of different scenarios in her head as she sorted through her wardrobe for something to wear. She wanted something a bit revealing. Something that would make Apu act treacherously.

Sliding outfit after outfit along on their hangers, Lisa came to something that might just do the trick. It was her favourite simple red dress she had loved as a teen growing up. Lisa hadn’t worn it in years and didn’t know if it would still fit. She’d developed and filled out since being a young teen. Stepping in front of her mirror, Lisa struggled to get herself into her old red dress. It was tight, much tighter than she remembered. It did push her small bust up together nicely Lisa thought to herself. And it was short! Turning around she could see the small curves of the cheeks of her ass just sticking out where the dress tried valiantly to cover the entirety of her bum and failing. Her white panties were just visible for all to see. They would have to come off. They were too noticeable like that.

Collecting the rest of the things she’d need, Lisa called out to her Mother Marge on her way out the house, telling her she was just going to the Kwik-E-Mart and wouldn’t be long.

Her heart beat a million miles an hour as she drove. Praying to herself that she would be able to go through with what she had planned.

It was early afternoon when she got to the Kwik-E-Mart and no one else was in the parking lot. Steeling herself, Lisa took a deep breath and turned the car off and got out.

The automatic doors swung open with a beep when she walked up. Apu was in his customary position by the register. Streaks of grey now showing in the older Indian man.

“Hello Lisa,” Apu said warmly in greeting.

“Hhhh…iii… Apu,” Lisa stammered nervously.

She darted past Apu and the surveillance camera behind the counter to where she would set her trap.

Towards the back of the store where the beer was kept, Lisa hid a camera of her own that she had rigged to a motion sensor that would take pictures without her having to touch anything. She placed the device on a shelf facing the cold drinks in such a way that she hoped it would capture just Apu and not herself. Disguising it by putting some other shop items around it.

Ready, Lisa called out, “Apu, do you have any vegetarian beer?”

Lisa had bent over with her ass towards the hidden camera. Her head down towards the lowest level of the beer shelves. The short red dress she’d been wearing rising up dangerous to expose almost half of her ass cheeks as well as her sweet teenage honeypot!

“Lisa Simpson! I do not think you are old enough to drink yet,” Apu called back to her.

Damn it! Lisa hadn’t thought of that. She’d just wanted to lure Apu away from the front counter.

“It's for Homer!” Lisa yelled back, “could you lock the front door and come and help me look?”

Does Apu do as Lisa wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)