More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

Barrett "Bare It" Allen, aka The Streaker

Barrett Allen was your typical American girl, brown hair, brown eyes, clear skin, and loved to party. She wasn't always a partner, but when she got into college, she went from a sweet innocent girl to a rowdy party girl seemingly overnight. Looking at her from a distance, you'd never realize she was ever anything but a party girl. However, to understand her behavior, all you'd need to do is search. The night of her high school graduation, she was out celebrating with her friends. As the night got late, she realized her parents hadn't showed up to pick her up. It wasn't until everyone had left that a police car arrived to give her the bad news. They had been on their way, when a drunk driver ran a red light, smashing into their car. They were rushed to the hospital, but neither survived.

Since then, Barrett resorted to ignore her feelings by going to parties and getting drunk. She didn't drive, so she would walk to her dorm and sleep it off. She didn't care if she arrived to classes hung over, if she bothered attending. She was able to stay enrolled due to the university's policy for students befalling a tragedy. As long as she was able to pay her tuition and housing through her inheritance and scholarships, the University didn't care if she flunked all her classes.

On more than one occasion, Barrett would end up drunk enough to accept dares. Of course, she was pretty enough for many intoxicated men to ask her to streak. She often obliged, stripping naked, and running around campus. She quickly learned the nickname "Bare It" Allen. The school security would catch her, and place her into their drunk tank, but also didn't press charges as per their policy for students suffering a tragedy. In spite of her reputation, she wasn't an easy lay. She rebuffed many guys' advances, and was able to fight off any guy who got too close.

Many were jealous of the leniency afforded her, but those who knew her story understood why. And despite her careless extracurricular activities, she was actually passing her classes. Many of her professors were surprised by her, and tried to convince her to get clean and realize her full potential. She would mostly wave them off, as she was content with her existence. That is, until her life was changed forever.

One night, she was partying as usual, and streaking as usual. She was running her usual route through campus, and many knew the routine by now, and didn't pay her any attention. As she neared the science lab, she heard a weird whirring sound, followed by a bright flash of light, blinding her. She woke up inside the lab, machines beeping and people looking her over. As she sat up, she realized two things: she was naked, and despite her drinking, she wasn't hungover. Without any liquid courage, she was as embarrassed as anyone else to be seen completely naked. She quickly covered up and asked what was going on.

"Oh, you're awake. And fully sober, as predicted. I'm Dr. Gloria Bell. These are my associates Trisha Malone and Kate Stone. Welcome to STARKERS Labs."

Trisha giggled.

"Yes, I suppose there's some irony in that now, but please, a measure of decorum." Dr. Bell chided.

"STARKERS Labs?" Barrett asked.

"It's an acronym. Scientific Tactics, Research, Knowledge, Ethics, and Resource Systems. Quite a mouthful." Kate explained.

"And unfortunately, we've had an accident. The dark matter generator was a bit too efficient, and broke containment, bombarding you with ionized particles." Dr. Bell explained.

"But I'm fine, right? I can go?" Barrett asked, clutching her knees under her chin.

"Oh, we should get you some cover. Please, forgive us. Your...reputation had us thinking you wouldn't mind."

"You've heard of me?" Barrett blushed.

"Who hasn't heard of 'Bare It' Allen, the resident streaker?" Trisha smirked.

"Clearly, she's only that confident when drunk. And if my tests are correct, you won't be drunk ever again."

"What? How?"Barrett asked as Kate brought her a lab coat to put on.

"We've been taking samples of your blood and running various tests. It seems your metabolism is working super fast. So, the you ingested has been metabolized, rendering you completely sober without having a hangover. It's miraculous!"

"Great."

"Unfortunately, it also means you burn calories very fast, so you'd have to keep track of your dietary and nutritional needs." Kate added.

"So, I can't get drunk, but I can't get fat either? Awesome. Can I go now?" Barrett went to get up.

"There's still several tests-" Dr. Bell began.

She was cut off as everyone saw the room become engulfed by a blur. Barrett was nowhere to be seen, but there was a blur seemingly rushing around every part of the room. A blur to everyone, except Barrett. The girl saw everyone slow down to a near crawl. She looked around, seeing her lab coat left behind like a cartoon, just floating in midair she went to cover herself, but realized no one could see her as they were moving so slow. She decided to have some fun.

As the blur stopped, and became Barrett again, it took as second for Kate and Trish to realize they had been stripped of everything but their lab coats, and their sleeves had been tied behind their backs, preventing them from covering up. Both girls whimpered as they tried to extricate themselves from the coats to cover up. Barrett smiled as she put her her own lab coat back on.

"Fascinating." was all Dr. Bell could say.

So, it began. Every night, after Barrett's classes, she would go to STARKERS Labs and run tests on her abilities. Meanwhile, she had to keep up appearances. That meant going to parties and acting drunk. She didn't have to streak, but she would have to once in a while to keep that part up. She would need it as an excuse for later. Dr. Bell was training Barrett to be a superhero, and she would need to have an alibi for any crimes she stops.

Barrett would run, naked, and stop whatever crime Dr. Bell heard on the police scanner, and once they were thwarted, she would run back to campus and slow down for others to see her, so they'd think she was on another drunk streak. It was embarrassing for the sober naked girl, but it was a small price to pay to be a superhero. Soon, the crime world was abuzz about a super fast naked girl. The police were dumbfounded, but welcomed the help. Within a month, the news had gotten hold of the story, warning criminals to watch out for a naked woman, for she might be about to stop their nefarious plot. Warning them that The Streaker is just a blink of an eye away!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)