More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

How does the Adventure begins?

Baroness wants to recruit superheroes

The Underground facility was a storage house for prototypes of discontinued superweapons. The staff was nominally tasked with making them work once again. All of the systems were out use for various reasons but each had been a potential world conquering wonder weapon at one point.

“Uhg,” Anastasia muttered to herself.

“Please stay still,” the doctor said she worked on putting the burn bandage on her patient’s arm, “Just a minute more and you will be ready to go.”

“Baroness,” one of the base guards snapped a salute, “The troops have been biliteted, we have a private cabin ready for you when you are done.”

“Thank you Viper,” Anastasia dismissed the Cobra Infantry Guard, “Any word on our Beloved Commander?”

“Last word was that he evacuated with Major Bludd, Baroness,” the Viper held the salute.

“Very Well,” Anastasia closed her eyes, “Dismissed Viper.”

Anastasia opened her eyes and looked at the doctor. White, brown hair, brown eyes, North American, but not an American. Most likely Canadian. It was clear that the doctor had been trained but had no real experience with burn.

“Well, Baroness. Hold still,” the woman applied a fake skin patch over the burn, “I am not sure how you got an electrical burn, but there should be no long term scaring.”

“This is not your normal duty is it?” Anastasia asked the doctor.

“I got recruited from the Correctional Service Canada,” the doctor said as took off her gloves, “It was that or get locked up with my girlfriend for having sex with convicted prisoners. Normally when someone comes in my office with electrical burns, I record their and send them on to be buried.”

“Cobra doesn’t have an execution chair here,” Anastasia raised an eyebrow.

“No, but when one of the lab-rats shorts something out and gets zapped,” The doctor put on another pair of gloves, “by the time they can be brought into my office, they look like someone tried to use a mummy as firewood. Alright Viper, let’s take a look at your leg. Looks like shrapnel, don’t worry most of my shrapnel patients survive with all their limbs in tack.”

Anastasia got up and looked at herself. Her trademark black catsuit was missing the right arm and her black leather clad plate carrier was shot up. She picked up her broken glasses and put them on. The Viper that had arranged her quarters was waiting outside the medical bay. He took her to a simple private room, much like a hotel room. Bed, dresser, kitchen sink and mini-fridge, personal bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. A laptop had been placed on a small desk next to the bed.

“All of the briefings are on the computer Baroness,” the Viper said, “A Tele-viper will be standing by on the other end of your room’s phone.”

“Forgive me if I don’t salute,” Anastasia said coldly, “But you are dismissed.”

The Viper left the room and closed the door behind him. Anastasia smiled to herself. The entire time the man had ogled her at every chance he got. It gave her pleasure to know she commanded such attention when that man had ignored the cute doctor. Anastasia went to the laptop and pulled up the information. Without the catalytic elements, the teleportation machine, the so called M.A.S.S. device was useless. Eau de Cobra, another attempt to control the world by using a mind control perfume on men to make the fall in love with her. But the last sources of three ingredients had been destroyed years ago. The Siren’s shell, destroyed after the Joe’s women found a way to break its spell. The Fatal Fluffies, ugh. There was a note about a strange anomaly created when Zartan had used a mater warping device. Anastasia took off her broken glasses and closed the laptop. She picked up the phone next to her on the desk.

“Get me a new pair of glasses,” she ordered, “I will send the information over in a second.”

She hung up the phone and pulled out a micro USB device from a locket on her neck, plugging it into the port next to the phone jack a light came on and she went to bed.

*

As she slept, an idea came into her head, what if she could bring get her own super soldiers from other worlds and bring them to her? And if she had a way of making them completely loyal to her and her alone, she wouldn’t have to deal with the Commander’s stupidity any more. An image crossed her mind, the blonde from that Supergirl TV show in a Cobra Cheerleader dress kneeling next to Empress Anastasia like a pet dog. The Blonde Captain Marvel woman looked like she would make a good lover and enforcer. A Cobra themed Disney Elsa singing “Obey Cobra” caused the sleeping madwoman to chuckle in her sleep.

*

A doorbell woke Anastasia from her sleep. It was accompanied by a knock.

“Baroness,” a woman shouted from outside her door, “I have your morning items.”

“Enter,” Anastasia ordered.

A young woman in blue cargo pants, a blue military officer’s jacket and black dress knee boots entered carrying a tray. She walked over and leaned over Anastasia. Anastasia noticed the three pairs of black rimmed glasses, the plate and the two steaming mugs. Anastasia put on the glasses and got a better look. The plate was scrambled eggs, bacon and a pancake while one mug was clearly coffee and the other was some sort of juice.

“Please forgive us,” the woman said, “We don’t ever get senior commanders up here. The staff did their best. We did get fresh eggs and such for you.”

“And the right prescription glasses,” Anastasia noted.

“The local optometry shop will be closed for the near future,” the woman noted.

“Put them on the desk,” Anastasia ordered, “You may return to your duties.”

“Ma’am,” the woman smiled, “You are my duties until further notice. I was assigned to be your aid; I am ENTIRELY at your command.”

Anastasia arched an eye.

“Entirely at your command,” the woman says again opening her jacket.

“That won’t be needed just yet,” Anastasia smiled at her, “Please get me a normal uniform, one with both sleeves.”

The woman left and Anastasia made her best attempt to take off her catsuit with burned arm. The shower was ok. The bacon was soggy, then eggs overdone, and the pancakes were edible? The aid returned with a complete change. The bra and panties were no problem, Anastasia handled the socks and cargo pants by herself. The aid ended up helping her with the tank top and jacket.

“What is your name?” Anastasia asked.

“Jen. It’s Jen Ma’am,” the aid said.

Anastasia had noticed how excited Jen had been at seeing her naked and helping her dress. She rewarded Jen with a kiss on the lips.

“Thank you Ma’am,” Jen swooned.

Anastasia went back to the computer and a series of questions and ideas started forming in her mind.

How does the Baroness summon cartoon superheroes to the real world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)