More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hewhoismany hewhoismany

Who is the protagonist(s)?

Barney Stinson

Now kids, this happened right after Barney and your Aunt Robin broke up. That weekend, he and Aunt Lily we're drinking together at MacLaren's. They were pretty tipsy by this point...

The two sat at a table together, flushed and frustrated. Other people were beginning to take notice of their argument and glare, which they did not notice in the slightest. "You're only able to sleep around because you're a guy! If I skadoodled as many people as you, people would call me a slut!"

"Ha!" Barney scoffed, drinking more of his twelfth beer. "Priviledge, smiviledge! I..." Suddenly an idea occurred to him, piercing through his hazy drunk mind. "I bet that as a women, I could have just as much sex as I do now and have everyone still know how awesome I am! Challenge accepted!"

And with that he disappeared from the bar, leaving Lily sitting there confused and annoyed.

What none of us knew at the time was that your Uncle Barney had bought two magical coins, and yes I'm being serious here, from some thrift shop years before this. He'd studied them and figured out what they could do way ahead of time without telling any of us. He'd saved them for a good bet, and now that he had an excuse to use them he was going to take it. He gathered the whole gang together at his apartment...

"Ladies and gentleman," he began, unaffected by the annoyed expressions of all his friends. "I have brought you tonight to commence the bet I made with Lily three night before! With this magic coin," he said, holding up a silver coin, "I can reshape my past! And I shall use it's might to prove that my awesomeness transcends gender barriers and stereotypes!" He paused meaningfully before saying, "What if I was..."

How did he use the coin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)