More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Does she stop you?

Barely

I ran a finger down her ass, pulling down her panties down to her ankles as I brushed her asshole and pussy. The blonde bitch was hot. I couldn’t deny that, all the talk about me fucking the brains out of Rachel had really got me hard, I really needed to have sex soon. If the slut didn’t offered me anything good enough then there were always other girls around.

Finally after the cunt had stop moaning over me scratching her holes she was able to answer “I’ll give you everything”

That got every bit of my attention. I leaned over her, her ass present against my hard on, and rolled my eyes at the shit eating grin she was getting “A nice offer, but when you say everything you mean...” I said, shoving a finger into her twat, fingering her as I had done with Rachel and a few other.

Carmen moaned from the experience of having her cousin going to second base with her. She truly was a slut, even if she was a virgin.

Just as fast as I had shoved inside her I pulled out, leaving her just in the brink of an orgasm.

“No! Please continue” The bitch begged “I’ll give you the money. I’ll give you the jewels! Even the car! I’ll become yours, just stay and FUCK ME!”

I frowned, she hadn’t said anything about any cars before. My grandpa was a colector by profession and during the times I visited him he liked to take me out in his expensive cars.

Carmen was breathing heavily, not been able to think straight with all the arousal in her cunt. She looked mighty fuckable like that.

“You win. I won’t tell your mother about anything” I said and returned to fingering her with one hand and pinch one of her nipples with the other “And as a bonus for been such a good little slut, I’ll allow you to get fucked by me”

Carmen nodded, not been able to say any words from how much she was moaning.

Do I use her cunt or ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)