More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's Giuliana's next move?

Bare all!

Giuliana decides not to wait for formalities with Nel deciding to disrobe right then and thereafter she locks her door.

"Hey, Nel!" The sound of her excited voice makes Darnell turn around with a smile. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

She pulls on the strings of the robe to reveal her perfect naked body as she then allows the silk robe to slide off her shoulders seductively onto the floor. Next, she kicks the robe to the side with her perfectly sculpted Italian legs leaving her completely exposed to him. Then she decides to seductively catwalk up to Darnell until she's merely two feet away from him. "Well do you accept my offer or not? This games no fun to play when it's one sided. So now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours!"

Darnell's face falls into a mixture of confusion and lust.

Eager to get him naked, Giuliana continues her sales pitch. "C'mon I want to see what your body looks like. Plus I want to know if the rumors are true, you know what they say, that black man have the hugest dicks. So let's go my ass hole of a racist husband is gone for the day and won't be back till God knows when. We'll be alone for the weekend. Just you and me. What do you say, Nel?"

What's Darnell's move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)