More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

And the next time it happened

Barclay tries something different

Barclay woke up and then looked up having to remember what had happened and then he realised that this would always be an odd feeling. Once again he stood up and walked to Deanna's office and again she stood at the window, instead of alerting her that he had arrived, he decided to wait until he had fully reached his composure before starting to speak knowing that this would be a good idea to begin things anew, once he was ready he cleared his throat and said "H-Hello Counselor. I-I have arrived again for the meeting again." Deanna turned her head and stated with a light smile "Indeed you have. Let us begin the next meeting." Once again Barclay consistently stuttered as he talked to Deanna and he had a practical repeat of the day before, he once said to Deanna that the meeting was over and this time he jogged out of the office and back to his quarters he knew that slowly things would develop but he would need to be careful. Over the next few days Reg repeated the meetings, but he grew much more comfortable with talking to Troi and after two weeks he knew exactly what to. He entered Deanna's office and started the meeting again but he was looking at Troi throughout the meeting he prepared himself and said "It's time to end the meeting isn't it." and Deanna said "Of course well see you next time." and then Barclay stated "You hug me when I leave the meetings don't you Deanna." Her eye's once again turned yellow as she happily smiled and stated "Oh, I'm sorry I forgot." and she gave a loving hug just before he left and he knew it was time. The next day he once again left his quarters and entered Deanna's office and he was ready "Deanna, before we start this meeting how about you t-take your uniform off? It would be very helpful in general." Troi turned around her eye's again turning yellow before smiling and saying "Of course Reginald." She merely pressed a button on her combadge and Barclay watched as Deanna's clothing vanished leaving her completely naked in front of him and after a few seconds, Reg suggested "How about we do this meeting in my quarters." "That would be a very good idea Reginald. Please show me to them." Barclay quickly grabbed Deanna's hand and walked out of her office grinning all the way and when they entered his quarters they saw...

What do both of them see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)