More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

What do both of them see?

Not Barclay's quarters

The two of them looked at what appeared to be a mansion instead of a small quarters with merely a bed and a table, in which there was a large foyer in which there was a selection of doors divided by four onto a grand stair-case. To the left of them appeared to be the largest kitchen that they had ever seen with a grand dining table with candles already lit, which created a romantic mood for the two of them. To the right of them was a large living quarters with a sofa and a large armchair and a large beautiful fireplace, it looked tremendous. Barclay looked at Deanna who was merely smiling at him and he then said "Deanna wait here. I will find the meeting room." All Troi did was nod and lightly kiss him on the cheek Barclay grinned from ear to ear as he looked into all of the rooms as soon as he found the room he was looking for, he alerted Deanna who came to him and then they entered a large and vast Grecian style pool and Barclay told Troi that once they entered the pool the meeting would begin Deanna entered first and all Barclay did was take off his clothes and put his legs into the pool leaving his penis hanging out and then part two of his plan began. "Deanna, we don't have meetings don't we?" "Of course not Reginald." Deanna said as her eyes went yellow "In fact we are in fact a couple and if I say something you will happily do it don't you?" "Of course Dear I will always do as you command." Deanna Barclay said as she lovingly smiled "Now please make me happy using your body." "I will happily do your bidding beloved." She moved over to his penis and using her using and mouth happily gave a breast-job and blowjob until the penis was nice and hard. Immediately after Barclay entered the pool and happily proceeded to have sex with Deanna, the water sloshed extremely hard around them they kissed each-other consistently and after he had finished Barclay scooped up Deanna and proudly took her out of the pool. Deanna kissed him on the lip's and asked "Where now Honey? Where now?"

Where do they now go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)