More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

Who is going to become an exhibitionist?

Barbara Dunkelman (Rooster Teeth)

Barbara was beautiful, and she knew it. Her pretty face, her long blonde hair and her perfectly shaped body meant that she always received lots of attention from guys. Everything had been going very well in her career with Rooster Teeth. Her role as Yang in RWBY was proving as popular as ever, and her own show, Always Open, was performing better than she could have imagined.

One evening, after she had finished filming an episode of Always Open with Mariel, Mica and Ashley, Barbara stayed at the table staring blankly into the distance while the others left. Mariel was the only one who noticed something was wrong.

"Are you ok, Barbara?" asked Mariel. Barbara snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" Barbara replied, forcing a smile.

"You sure? You looked pretty zoned out there."

"Well," said Barbara before sighing, "I'm just getting a bit bored. Everything is going well for me, but it's all the same thing over and over. I need some more excitement, you know?"

"Aww, I get that. It does get repetitive at times, but you know what it's like here, it rarely stays quiet for long before something crazy happens!"

Barbara laughed.

"You're right," she said, although she still didn't look convinced.

Mariel sat down beside her and put her arm around Barbara.

"If you want to do something new and crazy, remember it's the Extra-Life stream this weekend."

Barbara's eyes lit up at that reminder.

"You're right! Last year I kissed Ashley on the stream. I'll have to think of how to one up that this time," she said, as she stood up, "thanks, Mariel."

What does Barbara plan on doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)