More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PurplePython PurplePython

What does Barbara plan on doing?

Stripping down to her underwear as a stretch goal

The day of the Extra-Life charity live stream arrived, and Barbara went into work full of excitement. She was scheduled to appear on the stream for the first two hours and then the final hour.

Barbara arrived at the set and helped get everything ready. She did not tell any of her co-workers about her stripping plan, as she wanted the announcement to go public so that no one could talk her out of it.

When the stream began, Barbara was tasked with being the first person to speak.

"Hi everyone!" she began, while her co-workers cheered, "Welcome to our Extra-Life charity stream! Last year we raised almost $1m so this time we are aiming to break $1m. We are going to have some crazy stretch goals throughout the day, as always. The year before last, Michael got tazed, last year we didn't do anything as as that, so this year we have to be better!"

She paused to let her co-workers cheer loudly again.

"The guys in Achievement Hunter have been getting sent loads of weapons lately, so we'll probably have some cool stuff from them later, and I have come up with a brilliant idea for the first big stretch goal," said Barbara, taking in a deep breath before continuing, "if we raise $200,000 in the first two hours of this stream, I will strip to just my underwear!"

Her co-workers all cheered, the loudest one yet. Mariel walked over to Barbara once the first cutaway video was being shown.

"Wow, you are properly going for it with the whole "trying new things" then?"

"Yup, I think this will be fun!"

"You know there's no way we'll raise less than that, right? People will pay a lot to see you undress!"

"That's the point! I'm going to raise so much money!"

Barbara waited to see if she was going to have to strip.

Do they reach the goal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)