More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

who does the story follow?

Bambi the Showgirl

Bambi was dancing in front of a screaming crowd. She was wearing sparkling panties and a Bra. She bent over showing her thick ass and long legs

“Like the fellas” She said “wooo”

The men were going wild. Some stained their pants at a site of her. She grinds across a pole up and down. Her pussy juices coating the pole as it slipped through her clit showing a pink clit. She loved the feeling of the pole to her clit. She pointed her toes curly in the air before she went down. She whipped off her Bra showing off her tits. Her nipples were pointy like 2 knives.

(My name is Bambi. I am hooker/dancer but owned by no one. I can protect myself and tossed a punch like no other. My dads use to takes out champs and slubs. Raise me like a boy, who knew I would grow up with these bazookas. So is used them. I hit the sheets for a living, but hey getting paid doing what I love. Aint no prude came tell me having sex is wrong when I love it so much. I love the cheer of the crowd. Camera snapping like millions of butterflies in a Virginal night sky. Damm its fun. So sometime some guys can get rough. Well then I got to use my knuckles, then it get even funnier. No much for education but educated in life and streets. Not the most sophisicated dame. I chew gum when I talk. Got big hair, big nails, big tits and even a bigger mouth and bad grammer. But don’t care I love being me. How many people can say the same”
I had plans for tonight. Invited my Bellboy Ray to the show. Maybe I could get him to give me a foot massage. I raked in some doe that night and went in the back of the stage for a drink. That was when things got interest)

who comes in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)