More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Whom would you like to follow

Balthazar

I could never stop pounding Masie when I had her bend over my desk like this....

She was moaning an groaning in an animalistic manner and this reminded me very much of the nature of our relationship. One word is enough to describe it "Carnal". Masie had an incredible sexdrive and her body was meant for it: Long legs, round globes as breasts and a nice firm butt, pouting lips which made men dream how they felt....

Well besides that Masie was a medicore secretary and she knew it. So I did not really need to threaten her in order to use her. Well some flatter here and there and sometimes a big lie like leaving Grace for her in the future also did the trick. Of course Masie was cunning enough to understand that I would not dropp my upperclass wife for her so she also was keen for my presents...

It was a square deal between us, yet just recently Grace and I had revoked what I nearly had thought lost: Lust!

And what kind of lust we had, what carving for each other! Playing those games, trying out those new things made it more interesting then ever...

Looking on the back of Masie I realized that she never could be partner in such undertakings into which I ventured recently with my.... surprisingly yes... my wife!

Yet I of course would not easily drop a fucktoy like the one in front of me.... and again Grace surprised me... she said she knew about my affair and did not mind!

A confusing situation. Grace, yes Grace who was a jealouse bitch back when I first dated her said she did not mind if I was fucking my secretary... and that was not all of it... No Grace even hinted that she could be interested in a threeshome if I could arrange it!

Well so far I did not try to ask Masie as she, a slut through and through, seems to have some principles... laughable, yet you know women, right?

Therefore I would have to steer this carefully if I would to bed myself with her and Grace at the same time....

Fantasizing about Grace with Masie nearly makes me cum....

Whats up next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)