More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

What's next?

Ball busting

The first thing you have to know is that the spell took the liberty of informing both Lara and Mandy of what the spell did when she awoke this morning.

As the knowledge entered there minds there eyes widened. Mandy let out a squeal of laughter.

“Omg! So she’ll grow a... haha... that’s gonna be so painful!”

“Enough of that! We did this, even if it was a accident. So let’s not make fun of her” despite saying that a Lara couldn’t resist smiling ear to ear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Karen woke up, she could feel that something was different but couldn’t quite figure out what it was.

Stretching Karen pushed her massive breasts out, which would of made any man cum if he was in the room.

Something was very wrong though, what was that brushing against her leg? Maybe it was Mandy pranking her with some vegetables.

Deciding a better examination of her body was required, Karen began to crawl off her bed. The normal shortcut was to hop over the bedpost, an old habit from her gymnastic days. Spreading her legs as she slide over one of the bed posts.

There was a sharp agonising pain that Karen had never felt before as a sudden thud was heard. Tears ran down her face as she curled into a ball.

A piercing cry rang throughout the room as she whimpered on the floor.

What the hell was that?! What had the damn post hit to cause so much pain?

Pulling at her panties Karen could only stare in horror at her new additional appendage. A pair of male balls stared back at her.

But they didn’t seem normal, they must be at least the size of her hand, a little big for what they were. Worse still her penis was tiny! Only an inch in length.

Karen rubbed her throbbing balls, hating how she now has to deal with such a lewd and horrible thing.

“I’m gonna get rid of this thing! It doesn’t belong on hot girls like me……. Owie …… I have to be careful….. I don’t want that to happen again…. Ow”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lara and Mandy giggled outside Karen’s room as they heard the first of what they hoped would be many screams.

“Did you hear? Hahaha serves the bitch right!”

“Don’t be so cruel to your sister. We did this to her so we can try and be a little nice. Hopefully they spell won’t get worse….”

Mandy perked up at the comment

“Worse! No way……. Her balls are getting busted and it can get worse? This is too good to be true”

More busting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)