More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Balca Peninsula (RnY)

The first thing you felt was that you were enveloped in warm fluid. You didn't know how long you have been there. But one day, you heard a woman's scream, then you were gushed out with the fluid. When you felt dazzling and cold, you heard someone said in joy:

"Yes... he's a success."

Then your consciousness faded.


You regained your mind when you turned five.

From the memory, you knew that you were living in the All Heavens Temple in the Piena Kingdom. You were raised by Mora Chester, the head of the All Heavens Temple. She loved you as her biological child (She never told you that you were adopted, you only knew from the servants' rumor.)

After your 5th birthday, you began to take lessons. The subject you were interested in the most was history.

There were 78 nations on the continent, each had a temple. However, exclude the Piena Kingdom, other ones weren't the proper nation, but more like a religion, similar to the Vatican in your previous life. They worshipped the Saints, females who had been given power by gods. Your mother Mora was the Saint of Mountains.

In general, the continent was in peace. Except for one place.

In the west of the continent, there was a peninsula. Its formal name was Balca Peninsula, but it was usually called by another name: "Wailing Demon Territory"- the nest of a demon species named Kyouma.

A thousand years ago, Majin the Devil God appeared and led all Kyoumas attacking all the nations in the land. They ate children, old people, men. Only women were spare - they were captured and brought back to Wailing Demon Territory as breeding cows. The nations tried to fight back but the situation only changed after the Saint of the Single Flower appeared. With the power of the Goddess of Fate, she was able to defeat the Majin. However, it's immortal. The Saint could only seal the Majin away temporarily so in order to defend the land she prophesied that six warriors would be chosen to fight the Majin and seal it away when it would appear again.

Those warriors were called "Braves of the Six Flowers"


With the knowledge from your previous life, you topped in all subjects. Everyone called you a genius. Your life was a series of happy days.

Until one night...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)