More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Good news or bad news.

Bad news

As Kevin begins to start mauling her tits through her shirt he then says. “Bad News I guess Rapedoll, i mean how bad can it be?”

“Well unfortunately im being fired as the school found out about how I rewarded you for taking up skirt photos of many of the staff here.” As soon as she finished this sentence there was suddenly a pause, believe it or not she actually wasn’t allowed to tell anyone this information but it’s not like she cared about professionalism and I’m pretty sure that’s evident by the fact I just told you she rewarded Kevin for taking a photo of her in her white panties before uploading it everywhere online. the reward that he actually got was a hard anal fuck too. NO lube of course. and that lingerie set she was wearing, he’s jerked off into those bra and panties more times than he could count and she knew that after he gave them back to her coated in jizz. More times than his own moms, and nearly every single pair of his moms panties are completely stained with his jizz beyond repair

“Am i in trouble too then Cumhole?” He asked with a large amount of confidence in his voice.

“Well unfortunately the prudes that run this school are also fucking feminists too, so they don’t see your revolting compliments as just a bit of fun, but instead they think its ‘sexual .” she says in mocking tone, “while your not getting fully punished your gonna have to get therapy.”

‘Oh well that’s just great isn’t it.’ Kevin thought, ‘now my life is ruined, they’ve caught me fucking my teacher, Fired her for inappropriate behaviour with students, and then worst off all i now have to get boring fucking therapy. I bet you it will be some women telling me how I have to stop viewing women as sex objects, or how I need to stop stealing my moms panties to Whack off into. Oh god speaking of my prudish mom wait until she finds out about I swear someone needs to teach her a women’s place in this world.’

“Well what’s the good news then?” He said, having disappointment in his voice.

“Well fortunately I know the women that will be replacing me and trust me she’s a great women, incredibly misogynistic, and understanding of your sort of disturbing behaviour and most importantly incredibly fucking hot, she makes me look like a cow when compared to me lol.”

Well that’s at least somewhat good, Kevin thought. He then slumped down sitting next to her on the desk, before she finally started saying. “Hey it doesn’t mean you won’t ever see me again here take this” she then hands him a small metallic golden object.

“Here’s my house key you can come in my house and me whenever you want Kevin, and don’t bother trying to let me know your there just come into my room and me in my sleep if you want, or you could just piss and wipe your asshole all over my furniture instead if you want.” She says as they both start chuckling at the possibility of this actually happening which they both know is actually very likely I mean, Kevin has pissed on her multiple times throughout the time he’s known her. She’s also given him many rimjobs where she’s cleaned his asshole so that idea isn’t thrown out of the window either. “Don’t forget that my daughter lives with me too as well and I haven’t told her yet so if I were you I’d sneak in and her first, I bet that’ll be fun huh Kevin

“Oh and one more thing” she says before slowly standing up with a large grin on her face before slowly walking over to the other side of her desk before bringing out a suspicious looking backpack. She then bends over the desk with the bag in her hand reaching out to give the boy the backpack. While also clearly trying to give him a view of her huge tits incased in that blue sweater she’s wearing.

Kevin takes the bag from her hands with aggression, the sort of aggression that Miss Hugotits loves as he always uses it when he’s about to hit her. “Well open it then” she says, clearly very anticipated to see his reaction to what’s gonna be in this bag,

As the boy starts to unzip the bag he then gets his first glimpse into of what’s within, the backpack was filled with all sorts of lingerie of different colours most of it looking very expensive. There were bras, panties even stockings and one pieces.

“it’s all mine and my daughters she says” looking very happily at him. “I hope you treat the lingerie like shit and coat them all in all sorts of fluids hopefully you won’t ever have to use a towel or tissue ever again, oh and feel free to email me the results of your gooning sessions with them too.” He looks at her with a huge smirk on her face. ‘Ok maybe this isn’t gonna be so bad after all.’

Digging through the various panties and bras in the bag he then gets to the bottom and pulls out a couple DVDs and magazines. Most of the magazines are photoshoots of milfs and BDSM activities, the sort of shit he likes. While the DVDs are all hardcore pornography of the same nature he takes one out and reads “xxx HOT Milf Bitch Mom Beaten and by huge big dicked son xxx” Wow he thought I’m gonna have fun with this one.

“Yes, yes I know it’s all on the internet now but that’s been one of my favourites for a long time now I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did too.”

“Anyway sweetie you should probably run along now to your next class I wouldn’t want you to be late to maths or whatever you’ve got I need to run back up before I have to leave the building,” she says with a fake sadness in her voice.

“Oh and don’t forget to send me videos of your goon sessions with the lingerie ok honey.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)