More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jesusofweed Jesusofweed

Where are we?

Backstory

Living in a small two bedroom apartment is a new feeling. I grew up with both parents in a semi wealthy neighborhood. Given the name Jaden Mavis, and lived a good life. But it didn't stay that way. My father died in a car crash, which was likely his fault, and my mom spent all of the money we had, trying to sue the car company. It didn't work out, the car company was deemed not at fault and my father was held one hundred percent liable. My mother was never really the same after that. Often quick to anger, a heavy drinker, heavy nagger, and a low amount of energy. That's what defines her now. How she was before mattering little. Without the money we had before, we were to downgrade. I'm now on my last year of high school. My mom hasn't said she was going to kick me out once this years over, but I imagine she will. If not, I will probably want to leave anyways. Maybe I'll find a new place to call home. For now I wasn't sure what my plans were. Mostly I just live the day to day grind. Only special thing in my average day as of late, is laying in my room masturbating till I'm sore or exhausted. I've seen better days, and maybe id see more better days soon. But as of right now, I'm set to start my first day at my new school. I'm not excited.

Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)