More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildone101 Wildone101

Which Era would you like to explore?

Background Info

The Blackout Virus completely changed the world as it spread throughout the population. Researchers quickly determined that it is spread sexually through all bodily fluids of infected individuals. Common transmission vectors are saliva, semen, vaginal secretions, and breast milk. The incubation time is very slow, taking months to fully transform someone from a normal baseline human into a Homo Superior (a broad term for a fully transformed individual). The effects occur gradually with physical alterations occurring before mental ones.

The BlackOout Virus has some common effects among most of the Homo Superior. The most common and well-known effect is nymphomania and the dramatic increase in sexual desire and responsiveness. Homo Superiors exist in a state of a perpetual desire. Males all lack a refractory period and females produce a never-ending supply of lubrication. Homo Superiors also have increased immune response. Their bodies are virtually immune to most diseases, ranging from common ailments to the common cold and influenza, all the way to serious diseases such as HIV or cancer. Homo Superiors has greater reserves of stamina, able to perform strenuous activities for longer than even peak athletes.

The BlackOut virus tends to affect people in one of three distinct ways determined by the race and sex of the individual before infection. The three types are colloquially known as Bulls, Sissys, and Bimbos. In addition to these three common types, about 10% of the population is naturally immune and will not transform when exposed to infected fluids. Even rarer are the aberrations who are affected by the virus in a variety different ways. New types are being discovered every day.

Bulls

At the top of the food chain is the Bulls, giant male powerhouses. It has been estimated that between 90 to 95% of them come from African descent but Bulls of other racial backgrounds can also be found. The average bull is much taller than a baseline human between 6 to 7 feet tall. It is not uncommon for a male to gain 3 to 6 inches in height while undergoing the transformation. They gain muscle easily and their muscle fibers are much much denser which give them strength beyond that of even a peak athlete.

Their intelligence levels are above that of the human baseline and frequently end up in leadership positions and other high ranking portions of society. Bulls frequently compete with each other in physical, mental, social and sexual contests in order to show dominance over other males in the area.

The average penis length is between 12-16 inches in length and balls the size of grapefruits. They can produce amounts of semen several times that of a baseline human and can easily release up a liter before refilling almost instantly. Due to their increased semen production, the Bulls must orgasm at least once a day and become agitated if they are unable to do so. Bulls completely lack a refractory period and due to their inhuman stamina, frequently rut for hours. Bulls in rut are known to cum several times in a row without stopping for breaks. Their sweat contains a pheromone which can drive all Bimbos and Sissies in the area into a sexual haze.



Sissy

If an infected male is not transformed into a bull that they will typically become a Sissy. A sissy is shorter than an uninfected male with heights ranging from 5 feet to just under 6 feet. It's not uncommon for a male to lose almost a foot of height during the transformation. Shortages of several key chemicals in the production of muscles prevent Sissys from maintaining muscle mass which leads to slight or feminine builds. In particular, they typically have wide hips and larger than average butts.

Sissys have a range of facial features which rain from masculine to feminine depending on the strain, age and racial makeup of the infected person. For some, it doesn't affect their facial features at all, others look almost indistinguishable from a woman.

Sissys all contain small penises which range from 2 to 5 inches in length at peak arousal. Their testicles are underdeveloped and fail to drop in some Homo Superiors. Sperm production drops to almost nothing which leaves their cum as a runny, clear texture. This naturally makes impregnating their partners extremely difficult.

One of the more interesting features is that Sissy's have more nerve endings in their asses than on their penises, a number similar to the vagina of a Bimbo. The virus also produces a permanently enlarged and sensitive prostate which can trigger multiple orgasms upon stimulation. This leads to Sissys, once they discover it, to prefer anal penetration over traditional sex. Their bodies are also very elastic and more durable than a baseline human, capable of taking much larger penetrations than should be comfortable.

Sissys have an interesting psychological makeup where they are almost entirely non-aggressive. They will usually avoid conflict and often choose to accept things rather than fight for things. This is further enhanced by the regular ingestion of breast milk from a Bimbo or semen from a bull. Most sissies develop a sexual thrill from seeing bigger men steal their mates away.

Bimbo

The average Bimbo is shorter than Bulls and Futas average between 4.5 feet to 5.5 feet. Their general intelligence drops below the human's baseline which leads most Bimbo's to avoid strenuous mental activities and reduces their role in society. Hair production on the head is increased with many Bimbo's growing inches of hair per month. Hair production beyond the top of the head and eyebrows is non-existent.

Bimbo's experience a rapid increase in the size of their breasts after initial exposure to the virus. The average breast size is a traditional F cup. Traditional issues such as sagging, back and neck problems are solved by increased musculature within key areas. The sensitivity of their breasts is increased several times over. Their nipples are generally as sensitive as their clitoris' and expand to an inch or two when fully aroused. All Bimbo's which are post-pubescent, lactate and continue to do so until menopause regardless of their pregnancy status. They produce several times the human baseline and their breasts become swollen and agitated if they don't milk themselves at least once a day. Some Bimbo's shoot milk from their enlarged breasts upon orgasm.

They contain disproportionately curvy hips and long legs to support their top-heavy frames. All of their bodily fluids contain a pheromone which can increase sexual desire in humans but reduces aggression in sissies. The amount is concentrated in their vaginal fluid and breast milk.

Their sexual organs are extremely sensitive and while they can derive pleasure from any sort of penetration, the number of nerve endings increase exponentially as the vaginal depth increases. A healthy woman is capable of producing much more lubrication than a healthy human woman and their vaginas are deeper and elastic, able to take penetration comfortably for much longer than any normal human. They contain similiar amounts of nerve endings in their anuses and lower colons to their vagina which means most Bimbo's are capable of achieving intense anal orgasms in addition to vaginal.

Bimbos frequently bond with Sissies for long-term relationships but frequently go into heat when meeting a bull.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)